Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 21:33:09
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Looks like winter is having its fun here for an additional week as it's turned from springtime to brisk and quite cold.  Happy with low temperatures though, so I'll take it as long as I can.

Report Post Tip

Well at the moment is Autumn in the southern hemisphere and boy its a bit chilly today lol

Report Post Tip

Was absolutely boiling at work today. Wasn't actually that hot out but somehow inside got magnified. I hate sweating whilst working. Bring back the winter. Permanently. 

Report Post Tip

Spring decided to bail...and then come back. Cold yesterday, cool today, warm tomorrow. I just want to stay warm forever!

Report Post Tip

Today was warm and sunny for the most part. A bit windy coming onto the afternoon then a little overcast during the evening. Whew. What a day.

Report Post Tip

Felt like summer 2 days ago as the temperature approaches 30C top and today, it's back to winter with 11C top.

Report Post Tip

Update on the skiing. Today has been awesome. 10+ and and not a cloud in sight. Fair to say that there's going to be some red faces ripping the slopes tomorrow...

Report Post Tip

Well today was unexpectedly rainy from the time I woke up til probably midday. It never got that hot though like usual, just mostly overcast and windy. Not complaining at all!

Report Post Tip
It is warm, a bit cloudy and appropriate for this time of year.
Too bad we will have rains in a couple of days.. Oh well..
Report Post Tip

So so so so warm today I broke into a sweat on a little two mile stroll need to shower again now but on the plus side means dogs can run around the garden 

Report Post Tip

Today is very rainy. So much rain I got tired and slept in... You ever notice how weather changes the way you feel and go about your day? I noticed and its pretty cool!

Report Post Tip

today it is cold but it looks like the sun is going to warm up the day a lot, and its going to be nice to have a barbecue later on today.

with some luck the wind is going to be less strong also and its will be nice to be outside with grandchildren also 

Report Post Tip

Trying to be warm, but I feel like there’s still a long way to go. 

; distinct seasons of weather sucks. Bring on the sun.

Report Post Tip

We're getting more snow and ice. Lots of accidents yesterday from poor visibility. So much for Spring. This weather sucks. 

Report Post Tip

bit chilly today but it's still nice out, need to do the garden soon hopefully!

but it's been nice week in general!

Report Post Tip
As usual, my locale can have unpredictable weather right thru may. And in this case did we put the shovels away a little to early. The snow almost was all gone, the birds were chirping one would think it’s spring right? False, it was the fugazi spring, a week ago from today we were hit with one hell of a winter storm. On my way home from work I could have sworn it was the beginning of winter not the cusp of spring. So far things are relatively on the melt again, but there’s a warning for this weekend so knock on wood it’s just rain and not that dang wet snow. I’ve never shovelled so much in my life!

As always hoping your weather is charming and everyone is starting to enjoy their favourite outdoor activities!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
It gets better each day as summer approaches. We currently have a nice, mostly warm, weather.
Report Post Tip

Getting HOT again here in England :( It won't be long before it's 30c+ (which yes, is hot here shhhh) and I'm dying at work. 

Report Post Tip

Well for New Zealand while we are currently in Autumn, 

The weather is definitely trying to be like winter this week

I am already missing the Summer sunshine esp cause my tan is fading like the wind lmao

Report Post Tip
We have had snow for the last couple of days around here. Makes for a wet spring.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL