Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 08:56:53
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Starting to get cold and a little wetter than normal for this time of year but that is good since we had a dry early summer.

Report Post Tip
It is a beautiful autumn day with lots of sunshine and not too much wind. After a cool morning, the temperature will rise to 12 to 15 degrees this afternoon. A few showers are planned for the next few days, but from Wednesday it will be dry again for a few days. With approximately 14 degrees it will remain on the mild side for the end of October.
Report Post Tip

Weather has been great.  Cannot complain one bit.   Going to get some rain today but that is still okay.  Always say "Better Rain Than Snow" and that crap is coming soon enough.  

Enjoy your Sunday!

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip

The weather here is alright! It's getting colder outside, but it's a beautiful day because the sun is out and it hasn't been raining or super windy today. Nice fall weather, I'd say :)

Report Post Tip

Currently, the weather seems to battling on rather it wants to be cold and windy or just warm. Today it was a cold and windy but tomorrow is saying warm so we will see....

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

It is rainy and a damp, chilly 50 degrees here.  The rain started around 2:00 pm yesterday and has continued thru the night into today.  Not sure how long it is going to last, but still say "Better Rain Than Snow". :P

Happy Monday!

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip

Autumn is clearly here with the cooler temps. But, on a day like today with the sun shining lovely, from the inside of home it can almost fool you into thinking is a lovely springy warm day!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I feel you Kashya! Getting blinded by the sun here sitting in my kitchen and i just know if I went outside it'd be bloody freezing out there! Damn Autumn sun taking the piss out of us.

Report Post Tip
Chill in the morning and hot come the afternoon. Rain in the forecast, but still dry as hell.
Report Post Tip

After about 2 days of sun during our summer in UK, we have now starting getting the delightful cold weather again. I wish we got a bit more sun! Its a joke!!

Report Post Tip

It's raining a lot... A bit cold, but still humid. It's supposed to be a downpour tomorrow... but I haven't actually checked any weather sites. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Finally cooling down in earnest with windy days and overcast weather. Ready for the time change and for things to drop down to freezing but I'll take the fall weather any day.
Report Post Tip
It's becoming winter without the snow.
Dropping to -3 tonight and frost in the morning. BBBrrrr!!!
Report Post Tip
A bit mild and dry...which is a bit strange for manchetser this time of year. It should be grey and wet. It's making me feel odd
Report Post Tip

rainy, cold, annoying, almost winter... so ya know... time to get your winter jackets out... if we're lucky, it wont snow on halloween this year, but i doubt that

Report Post Tip

Sunny, but cold.

You can't be sure 100% what to wear. It's a good chance for coastal walking and having a coffee somewhere.

If you're lucky and off work this lovely day, time is good for an one day trip.

Report Post Tip

It is pretty dreary today, but every so often there are small pockets of sunshine. It looks like it should be cold outside, but it's rather temperate, which is nice. I wish it didn't look like it was going to rain, and either decide to rain or not!

Report Post Tip

My weather is pretty great. Soon is starting the summer so getting warmed and better to walk outside.

Report Post Tip

It's a clear night out with stars out. It's pretty damn cold out though, had to actually put the jacket on for the first time since last winter. I'm excited for the holidays.

Report Post Tip

Today the weater is going to be sunny and warm, up too 16 degres and that isent normal here at this time of the year 

its not going to be as windy as it normal is so its almost like summer 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL