Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 17:38:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

the weather is horrid, raining the sky is grey like my heart and soul.

Report Post Tip
the weather is nice so far its in the mid 40s with sunshine
Report Post Tip

The autumn has been really really beautiful this year due to a very hot summer and a nice rainy weeks after that. Havent seen it being so beautiful for a years now.. maybe because of climage change or something.

Report Post Tip

Morning started with a heavy rain, followed by sun. But it didnt take long before coulds covered the sky and temprature dropped and now it is raining again and it's getting pretty cold now.

Report Post Tip

It's either raining or not. When it's not, there are sometimes clouds that cover the sun. Sometimes there aren't any. I guess when it rains that also means there are clouds. Sometimes it snows. Sometimes, it gets hot. Sometimes, there is lightning.

That's pretty much the weather here.

Report Post Tip

horrible 20 inches of  snow

Report Post Tip

dkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahldkgfdgfdsfdkgdlahl

Report Post Tip
It's getting little better here, but there are some days with +40c
But in general it's around 30C so it's not that bad.
Report Post Tip

Very pleasant, 70's/80's during the daytime but there's a lot of pollen, unfortunately.

Report Post Tip

first day in a while it hasn't been pissing down so i managed to hang up some washing so that's nice! not exactly hot but enough for me to do a wash atleast

Report Post Tip

pretty good even though not been awake long and now its  dark 

Report Post Tip
All the trees have lost most of their leaves and it has gotten a load cooler.
We are getting down to negative numbers in the evening now.
We will be seeing white fluffy stuff soon.
Report Post Tip
I live in Pittsburgh its the best time of the year right now. The leaves are changing and it's 60 degrees everyday...perfect for like 30 days until it gets to cold
Report Post Tip

The weather here is Maryland/Delaware is unusually warm....75 degrees...played golf yesterday..shot badly but had great time...

Report Post Tip

Well tonight we have tornado weather, the wind is crazy and the rain is nuts, but honestly never been a tornado in west virginia before so Im not too worried. Im just glad the weather is happening now and not in 9 days, when I am getting married. Id be really upset if it rained and stuff on the day of the wedding.

Report Post Tip

Well since I got sick almost a week ago now it means weather was and still is pretty cold and it gets colder which means that the winter is right behind the corner. Autumn has been very beautiful so far but it getting away as always. Time to wait for the winter. Also yesterday night we had a very rough winds which made a lot of people out of their electricity and heath.

Report Post Tip
It’s starting to get chilly outside but it’s perfect weather to me. Sweatshirt weather has always been my favorite. I’d prefer the wind to be died down but not completely gone, just a slight breeze. probably around 63 degrees F.
Report Post Tip

For days its been raining. So much rain. Today wasn't terrible but it was the first day that I got really cold on.

Winter is definitely coming.

And more rain too.

Report Post Tip

Cold as hell today, Winter is definitely coming! It's raining, cloudy and goes dark at like 5pm now. It's miserable!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
It has been freezing recently, literally feels like snow weather, only thing stopping it is the downpours of rain and the wind. :(
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL