Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 01:33:58
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Yeah, not terrible, but also not great. Not super cold, but also not hot at all. Kinda like it's actually fall. And it is fall, would you look at that
Report Post Tip
Numerous showers are moving across the country. The wind is also strong, especially on the coast of South Holland and Zeeland. Strong wind gusts of up to 80 km/h are possible there. In the afternoon the wind and the number of showers decrease. It will be only 13-15 degrees. A quiet and dry autumn period will start from Thursday. In addition, the temperature rises to 17-18 degrees in many places on Friday and Saturday. There is a chance of fog in the mornings.
Report Post Tip

Last night, the wind was howling and it looked like something from Friday 13th man, it was like wooosh and that sound like bomb dropping with that whistling sounds, whole night long and now I wake up to like 50 Fahrenheit and it is raining so hard that you could drown fish

Report Post Tip
Always wet in Wales
Report Post Tip

Its getting colder everyday god damn day.. and I dont like it at all. Wheres the beautiful and sunny summer? Where did it go? I want it back. Shit I need to buy a feal estate somewhere in the carribean or something :)

Report Post Tip
The weather is really wet out here think its a wellie wearing day, the wind is gusty hope I don't get blown away.
Report Post Tip

weather? I dont call this outside weather.. I call it crap.

Rain, windgusts, traffic jams.. Great way to start the wednesdaymorning, ugh. All I want to do in this weather is stay in bed all damn day and watch some Netflix shows. Anyone got any recommendations on what to watch? Will have a few hours to kill this evening, so wanna watch something good haha

Report Post Tip

Think there are a few ideas on this thread Bullahttps://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1352646#2716709377

Ive just started watching Midnight Mass. Seems Ok, bit odd. Recently finished Shadow & Bone which was decent, too.

Report Post Tip

Can't complin about the weather today. Mostly cloudy and with a soft breese. The sun didn;t came out for long at timeseither. It was a proper Autumn day at last.

Report Post Tip

Terribly terribly gloomy. Raining a lot in the mornings and afternoons then just a patch of sunshine right before dusk. Hoping it gets better in time for my vacation!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Weather was quite nice today. Just a little cool and a little overcast but nice. Makes it hard for inside the house. Too cool to have air but too warm to not have windows open.

Report Post Tip

Very overcasted kinda morning. Not at all motivating for the soul. Wish it make up it's mind if its to be a warm or cold day! 

Report Post Tip

In the low 90's, clear, with cooler evenings.  Moving into the really good time of the year.  Spring and fall are amazing in this part of the US.  And definitely looking forward to hoodie weather!

Report Post Tip
Today the weather is going to be raining mostly with a wind up to 35 to 40 knots from north so ut will be cold to work outside
Report Post Tip

Weather...  Well I'm in Oregon but there's no rain right now...  It's cool definitely not too cold...  It's a good beginning to October, but here comes the rain! :D

Report Post Tip

I went from sunny and high 60s, to torrential rain, to light rain, to heavy-ass hell fog.

Nashville and chicago are both epically multi-poler about weather.

Report Post Tip

Weather has been alright today, nice chilled night now too which I like.. Dont mind a little hurricane or sandstorm every now and then though 

Report Post Tip
It's dark outside, also misty. But tomorrow there Will be sun and 18 degrees. Nice and warm for the time of year
Report Post Tip

Currently its fairly chilly outside and when I told Adalynn this she started changing out the clothes in the bedroom. She demanded I wear my grey sweatpants. I figured that it would be ideal as it starts to get colder out but turns out she is just being lustful jezebel wanting to the see the outline of my man meat 

Report Post Tip

It is getting colder and windier... I now have to start bringing out the fall/winter clothes, and a trenchcoat to keep warm. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL