Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:38:29
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

The weather here has a hard time to decide, it's warm, cold, rainy and windy same day. But is going towards colder and rainier days in general. At least now I can sleep without cooking.

Report Post Tip

A STROM IS COMING AND THE TIDE IS HIGH

Report Post Tip

It's getting cooler and starting to rain but I guess that happens as the seasons start to change so I have begun preparations for the winter so I can be ready when it comes

Report Post Tip

Today was a nice day, about 85 degrees or so, not much wind. Sun was shining bright and it was a good day for a little stroll around the town. I love nice days like today was. Makes it all worth it.

Report Post Tip

The mornings are starting to get colder and the afternoons less warm. By next month it will be really nice and pleasant weather throughout the day so Im looking forward to that.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Clear skies, gradually increasing clouds  This morning there will be sunny periods and cloud fields will appear, especially in the north. Initially, a fog bank is possible in the southeast. During the day the clouds will increase from the north and there may be some light rain, especially in the north and east. The maximum temperature varies from about 18°C ​​in the north to locally 21°C in the southeast. The south-westerly wind will be weak to moderate and (quite) strong at sea. During the day the wind turns west to northwest and increases to moderate to fairly strong. At the sea and on the IJsselmeer the wind will be strong, in the eastern Wadden area possibly strong, 7 Bft.
Report Post Tip

It sucks (if you're outside). They've promised wind gusts stronger than what they've been for 500some days, hurricane strength or something, so that sounds like fun. Its also raining atm :(

Report Post Tip

Rainy AF.

city of London just made emergency measures or whatever it’s called due to a flood risk. 

def. starting to feel like fall though. I’ll be up in northern Ontario this weekend and I think it’s supposed to be 10-15

Report Post Tip

We have been getting rain for the last 2 hours or so, before that it was 80 and sunny. I felt the temperature drop when I was outside and not even thirty seconds later it opened up and started pouring down rain.

Report Post Tip

The weather is not too bad at the minute. Dark nights coming back in but its not that cold, pretty decent temperatures! I like a little breeze of a night with a decent temp :P 

Report Post Tip
It's getting to the time of year I enjoy. Get out some hoodies and knit hat weather. Not quite winter and negatives but nice days sun still out but only in the 60's a little cooler and it would be perfect
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
We are currently in transition. Some days it is heat, on others it is very cold. My immune system loves all these changes! At least we haven't reached the peak of summer. I like milder and more pleasant temperatures.

Report Post Tip
Today raining super hard and I will get my car detailed yesterday so that was a complete waste of money but I’m glad I enjoyed it for a couple of hours
Report Post Tip

It's been pouring all night. I'm all wet and my shoes are wet and I'm sad. Hopefully, the weekend will be clear and sunny. 

Report Post Tip
Currently it's slightly cloudy with a nice breeze. Over today weather was fairly hot especially working in it for over 12hours.
Report Post Tip

Typical of the British weather here really - cold, wet and dark. Nothing like a bit more of the usual.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It has been raining for days. For days. Even just this morning and now it was sunny.

But cold. Why is Ontario so cold? I am still keeping my window open though. Maybe that is why I am freezing all the time.

Report Post Tip

It's been odd this year, unseasonably warm again today, none of the trees are changing colors like they usually do and it's supposed to be in the 80's again next week.  I don't mind, the longer we can put off the cold winter the better in my opinion. 

Report Post Tip
It’s perfect weather out right now. Fall is just starting and perfect sweater weather. I love the weather in the Midwest well at least until it gets calls AF lol.
Report Post Tip

I am pleased that Autumn is rolling in and that it is dark by 8pm now..  Longing for the days of going to work in the dark and going home in the dark!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL