Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 21:43:40
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Well we get about each of the four seasons in one day, so dressing properly for the day is impossible.

Report Post Tip

83F... I hate it. I'm so ready for Fall weather at this point! Hoodies and joggers!

Report Post Tip

Very warm for this month of the year.

The sun was shining, no clouds on the sky.

Beautiful day for swimming and walking.

Report Post Tip

Still hot, doing sports and trying to be healthy, but the weather is kind making the most of it while I can!

Report Post Tip
Beautiful right now. About 70 degrees perfect weather for a BBQ. Supposed to be almost 90 tomorrow.
Report Post Tip

It's a lot cooler now that there's been so much rain lately. I'm into it. I love Fall.

Report Post Tip
The weather today was awesome it was about mid 80s and the sun was out not a cloud in sight. Fall is on the way so it gets cooler at night that means it’s time for a hoodie season
Report Post Tip
It's getting colder every night, but the afternoons are still warm, but I'm going to have to make time to finally close the pool as it's not warm enough to swim anymore lol
Report Post Tip
The morning starts with mist, fog and low clouds. Local (thunder) showers can still occur in the north and east. In the course of the morning the sun appears in more and more places from the southwest. There will be a light to moderate wind blowing from the west or southwest.  In the afternoon there will be an alternation of sun, clouds and a few showers, especially in the north and east of the country. There is a moderate west wind. On the west coast the wind turns northwest later in the afternoon and becomes quite strong, 5 Bft. With a maximum of 19 degrees in the coastal areas to 22 degrees in Limburg, it is considerably less warm than yesterday.
Report Post Tip
In the morning there will be a lot of clouds and especially in the northeast a little rain may fall. In the south it can be hazy with local fog. In the second half of the morning there will be more room for the sun from the west.  In the afternoon there is an alternation of cumulus clouds and sun. There is a moderate northwest wind. At the sea and on the IJsselmeer the wind is quite strong and along the north coast sometimes strong (6 Bft). It will be 18 degrees on Texel to 21 degrees in Eindhoven. In the Randstad and Gelderland it will be 20 degrees.  During the evening and into the night to Friday it will be variable cloudy with most clearings in the south. There is a chance of a few showers, especially in the northern half of the country. The minimum temperature is around 11 degrees and there is a chance of fog, especially in the southern half of the country.
Report Post Tip
25 Celsius with a lot of cool wind to bring the temperature into equilibrium of niceness
Report Post Tip
I’m from the Uk, so in general the weather often let’s you down.

Dreadful summer but 20 c in sept is nice
Report Post Tip

Weather's awesome! It's getting into Autumn which is great! Not too hot, not too cold. The leaves are falling and I love the colours that Autumn brings. Time to get the camera out and go for a walk me thinks :D

Report Post Tip

Weather is going alright, I think. Tropical storm Nickolas hit the coast and I know Galveston/Houston flooded. It's not raining here though. It's mostly just hot. 

Report Post Tip

Beautiful, nice, love IL weather in the US.

Report Post Tip
This morning there are clouds, but especially in the south the sun shines now and then. The first hours will be local mist and fog. Clouds will gradually increase from the west and there will be occasional light rain or showers, especially in the north and center.  This afternoon there will be quite a few cloud fields and especially in the northern half of the country there will be occasional light rain or a few showers. So take a look at the current radar image every now and then. The sun also breaks through every now and then and there is little or no wind. It will be 19 degrees in the north and 21 in the south.  Tonight it will be dry with quite a lot of high clouds, next night there is a good chance of (dense) fog. There is no wind and it cools down to 8 to 11 degrees.
Report Post Tip

It's autumn, but still sunny.

Last week we had some strong winds.

The day before yesterday we had the first September rain.

All good.

Report Post Tip

It is hot temparture is on rise though it is 38 degrees but it is feeling like 42 degrees with 70 percent humidity. so in short it is quite tough.

Report Post Tip
I guess it's not that bad at the moment, finally I can close my AC from time to another, used to keep it running as long as I am in my room.
Report Post Tip

Either a hurricane is going to hit us direct, or it further away yet causes a lot of rain which causes flooding.  I'll be so glad when we dry out.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL