Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 06:17:21
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

We are about to attempt a state record for highest temperature changed in 24 hour s. 30 this morning and supposed to be 80 tomorrow around the same time. 

Report Post Tip

Honestly the weather has been pretty rainy the last few days. I personally don't mind it because if you've lived as long as me you've seen thousands of showers and you learn to tell the story behind each drop.

Report Post Tip

It's getting chilly. It's clear out, not too windy. Fall is definitely here... but the trees don't seem to have realized it yet. 

Report Post Tip

Todays weather is fucking amazing, its been sunny the whole day.. and actually warm, yesterday was like shit weather, no sun, windy and rainy, bleh, ugly.

Report Post Tip

Rain lots of rain, stops for a few hours then starts again. Would be nice if it just picked one or the other cause that shit gets old real fast. But at least there's not lightening or thunder.

Report Post Tip

The trees aren’t there yet but Fall has definitely started to creep its head in as the temperatures are actually bearable for once.  Cool, crisp and windy with a nice chill in the evenings and a notable lack of humidity.  Can’t wait for more.  Love it.

Report Post Tip

It's chilly tonight and a bit drafty. Other than that, not much of a change in the weather... Supposedly, some thunderstorms coming this week. 

Report Post Tip

Yesterday the weather was heavy rain and twice I got soaked! My brolly died in it also, had it for about 5 years, so not a bad life span really. Gave it a funeral at a recycle bin! I am good like that.

Today the weather is more user friendly, dry with a bit of sunshine. Not hot nor cold. Ideal! 

Report Post Tip

It's been a bit of sun and a bit of clouds all day long. Now it started raining heavily which is great especially if the rain doesn;t have African dust in it cause my car could use a nice wash. If it has dust though, it will turn as dirty as wrc cars get. The morning will reveal what happened.

Report Post Tip
During the day it is from time to time soaking wet with locally even a thunderstorm in the afternoon. In the rain it is cool with a maximum of 11 degrees. When the sun breaks through, it can be 15 degrees. It will remain unsettled in the coming days, but most of the rain will probably fall in the evening. The temperature rises to 15-18 degrees.  Tonight the clouds will gradually increase and by the end of the night a rain area will reach the southwest. It cools to 9 degrees in the northeast to 12 in the southwest.  This morning a rain area from the southwest is moving over the country and it rains now and then. An umbrella or rain gear are therefore a 'must' when you go out. During the morning rush hour, the entire southwestern half is affected by the rain and the rain area gradually expands to the northeast as well. In Groningen it only starts to rain at the end of the morning and the sun initially shines for a while. In the rest of the country, the morning hours are gray.  It will be wet this afternoon. Numerous showers are moving over the country and there is also a chance of thunderstorms, especially in the center and south. There are, however, more dry moments in the southern and central parts of our country than in the morning. The sun also breaks through every now and then. In the north it will rain longer and clouds will prevail.  In the rain it is only 11 degrees and in combination with a strong wind it is nice to have a warm sweater and jacket. In the areas where the sun breaks through, it can be 15 degrees.  Winds will increase during the afternoon and will become moderate to fairly strong inland. During showers the wind blows a little harder and the gusty wind makes it feel fresh. At the sea blows a strong to strong west to northwest wind. On the coast of North Holland and on the Wadden, there is a chance of heavy wind gusts of around 80 km/h. Inland, the wind can reach 75 km/h during showers.  Tonight it will be turbulent with a stormy wind (force 8) in the Wadden area. There is also a chance of strong wind gusts of up to 95 km per hour, especially on the eastern islands. Deep inland the wind is not so strong and the wind is generally moderate. Just like in the afternoon, our country still has to deal with fierce showers in the evening. It can also storm. In the course of the evening, the number and intensity of the showers slowly decrease.  It will be dry in more places overnight. In addition, it brightens up. At the beginning of the night it is still turbulent in the north, but gradually the wind decreases to moderate above land and strong at sea. The minimum temperature varies from 6 degrees in the south to 12 on the coast.
Report Post Tip

raining

Report Post Tip

the weather here is nice, just beautiful now, had to go out and play haha but the girls are hard to find so my playing is not so good but I will try again tomorrow because it will be just as nice.

Report Post Tip

Ok it was fucking cold this morning. The nips were at attention, and I didn't have a jacket and it was windy. Time to break out an overcoat for MidpoinT

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $80,085 Tip
Omg someone save the children Macarena the "chameleon coat. One day someone should tell him it doesn't make him blend in at playgrounds 😒
Report Post Tip

Its rather nice today. Suns out with occasional clouds in the lower 70s. Its a perfect day to go out for a cruise, as a matter of fact I think I will do that right now.

Report Post Tip
Tonight there will be clear spells and it will be dry in the south. There will be some showers in the north. The minimum temperature varies from 7°C locally in the south and southeast to 13°C on the Wadden. The wind is from west to southwest and moderate inland. There is a (quite) strong wind along the coast.
Report Post Tip

The weather here in Ohio is fabulous!  Not too hot, not too cold.  Just right.  T-shirts in the day and a nice, comfy hoodie in the evenings.  Nice fall days make things very enjoyable.  
I could handle this year round.  

Report Post Tip

Thanks Black Rider for your very.... interesting share here:

the weather here is nice, just beautiful now, had to go out and play haha but the girls are hard to find so my playing is not so good but I will try again tomorrow because it will be just as nice.

I hope you find the girls you are looking for, I suspect nice weather helps your hunt - certainly does where I live... Not as many play out when its cold.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Getting battered by the atlantic conveyer belt at the moment. it wet windy and wild in the north west of  Scotland out in the Hebrides.

Report Post Tip

The sun just came out and its warm again. In the morning we had some rain and it was cold and moist. Since I have a training session today in the evening, the sun came out exactly in time.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL