Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 04:03:04
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
One day sunny next day raining good old UK weather haha
Report Post Tip
Beautiful weather today here in Wales. Which isn't usual. However can be usual for a Bank Holiday. Hopefully it stays and I can put my washing out to dry wooop
Report Post Tip

Last week the temperature got finally a bit fresher. While I'm perfectly fine with this temperature, it makes me already miss the summer, just because it's getting over.

Report Post Tip

The weather today is just horrible. Heat, humidity and no wind at all. I bet it;s because of that thin player of clouds that trap heat etc. And to think that the previous week it was going so nice and we even had rain at some point. Weather is such a dissapointment

Report Post Tip

Definitely hot today. I’m chilling in the pool right now beneath an umbrella and drinking a cool Modelo. The suns a bitch out here, I honestly believe the good lord has left the oven on and done forgot about it. 

Report Post Tip

It was rather warm today even though it rained early this morning. Hopefully it's a more brisk temperature tomorrow but that's just wishful thinking on my part I feel.

Report Post Tip

the weather has started to chill. Time to break out the hoodies, and beanies .  

Report Post Tip
It's really hot like hell, and I had a fever so had to wear some heavy clothes and and sleep under two heavy blankets.
Report Post Tip
Pretty nice right now. Was pretty humid yesterday. Getting the remnants of ida tomorrow so expecting 3-4 inches of rain.
Report Post Tip
Unsurprisingly, Miami at this time of year is humid and disgusting, but is somewhat redeemed by the beach. Just happy that there's no hurricanes to deal with as Ida looked absolutely terrifying.
Report Post Tip

Today the weather was a bit weird. It was sunny and warm all day and then all of a sudden it started pouring xD

Report Post Tip

Another tropical storm, good old Latin America, you're either dying of drought or floods ^^

Report Post Tip

Its beautiful sunny day here, but like yesterday its a bit windy and degrees have dropped, it means Autumn is coming and fast. 

Report Post Tip

It;s a really great day today. We have a semi strong North wind which drops the temperature a lot and no matter the sun, it feels pretty good outside. Hopefully this means that temperature will not rise again over 32-25 this year.

Report Post Tip

The weather  is chilly with some sunshine, which i don't mind compared to the hot weather and feeling hot and sweaty

Report Post Tip

Just got through a massive heat wave where it was 34 with a humid ex of like 43.

a beautiful 25 degrees and sunny today. I’m a happy man!!

Report Post Tip

Fine now that Hurricane Ida departed.  Another hurricane bitch. 

Report Post Tip

Our weather is always hot and humid, rains in the afternoons daily with 100% humidity, it's like living in a hot mouth year round, we maybe get 2 hrs of actual winter like symptoms lol, yes I live in Florida. 

Report Post Tip

The weather is kinda nice, although I think a lot of people would have wanted higher temperatures. 

For me its fine.

Report Post Tip

It rained all day today, thankfully too because we've had a dreadful drought before this going on all summer.  My lawn isn't brown anymore and doesn't crunch when I walk on it.  I'm hoping we get some more. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL