Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 04:06:30
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Summer seems to be over and the tempreture has dropped quite a lot´and it 's raining alot. We have floods and I read in the news that the insurance companies are being bombarded with insurance claims.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So it's been a pretty consistently hovering around the 95 degree mark during the day and dropping to a nice hot 85-88 degrees at night with constant high humidity. Basically my entire area is set to broil... it's fantastic...

Report Post Tip

Hot and humid for the most part. It's cooled off a little the last day or so because the rain wont stop but once it does it will go back up past the ninety degree mark again. Ick.

Report Post Tip

Hot and humid in the mornings to early noon (around 30C) then it rains super hard as it gets later in the day. No wonder everyone's been getting the flu recently.

Report Post Tip

Well in the UK the weather was really nice but then it started raining again and its really muggy its just doesn't make its mind up 

Report Post Tip

Today is a crazy day about the weather. It was cold when i wake up and started warming up after.  Tomorrow will be like a summer day so is like living all seasons at one day.

Report Post Tip

Pretty good though it is sooooo hot. I live in houston so it gets super hot.

Report Post Tip

Pretty muggy out, got a shit ton of rain yesterday and thought that would help matters.   But no, still pretty damn humid.

Report Post Tip
We went from torrential rainfall for 3 hours to overcast and breezy with the sunset intact in a matter of 30 minutes. I'm definitely ready for summer to wrap up if only for some predictability.
Report Post Tip

We had an early summer here in May.. and last months its nothing but rainy, sometimes a little sunny day but next day it's shit weather again..

Report Post Tip

Was 25c here today what's meant to be winter  was great if I dressed appropriately 🥺

Im looking forward to spring and spending time outside again

Report Post Tip
Not too bad. Not enough sunshine though. I am taking my family camping next weekend though and hoping the big yellow thing is in the sky then
Report Post Tip

its been raining for two weeks straight. cant even wash my car or get it detailed. I cant wait till this shit stops

It's raining

It's pouring

The dogs are a snoring

With a leak in the roof and a plunk plunk plunk

The water keeps dripping down

I don't want to get out of bed this morning

Report Post Tip

The weather here today is fairly nice. There is a low chance for rain, and a nice warm summer day if you will.  Not much for me to complain about!

Report Post Tip

It was a pretty great day weather wise. It started with a cloudy sky and some nice cool wind that showed promises for rain. It never rain but the wind kept most of the day and the thermometer didn;t go over 32 celsius. I hope more days will be like this one

Report Post Tip
Today the weather is sunny and 92 degrees!
It’s been hot and sunny for too long where I am! I’m waiting on a nice cool raining day
I miss the cool weather a bit !
Report Post Tip

As I’m sitting here writing this my face is melting. The sun is beating down on everything out here and annihilating life as we know it. Somebody please let the Lord know he left the oven on or to stop baking cookies. 

Report Post Tip

Seems like it's switching between cloudy and rainy every other day. Give me one sunny day so I can go to the beach one more time and I wont complain about the rain and clouds ever again.

Report Post Tip

The weather right now is very gloomy and rainy it has been raining for probably three weeks straight we get a lot of rain here but I like rain and I also like storms

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL