Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 23:22:20
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Weather is shit today to be honest. Its foggy a lot and cold, seems it rained during the night and pretty heavily. Soon the winter will come and I really really hope that it will be very snowy and frosty.

Report Post Tip

I live in canton,ohio weather ,here is uo 1 day,and cold the next rainy days many, this world weather is changing all the time. my best season is fall and spring.   you can go out to  enjoy it,wether rains ,cold  i just wher shorts in summer and in fall changes i wear pants hope anyone else lives here knows how the weather is.

Report Post Tip

Getting a little dusting of snow. Southcentral Alaska. :P We had snow for about a week earlier this month where I'm at, but it since melted. I don't think today's will stick.

Report Post Tip

At the moment we have some very nice autumn weather. Even today it seems to be getting sunny. But that is the last day of beautiful weather and rain is coming up soon.

Report Post Tip

Its raining, its pouring, this old woman was snoring. I went to bed and never bumped my head and because I got kids I had to get up this morning. 

There I sang the weather. It is pouring with rain! 

Report Post Tip

Today is nice and chilly again which is lovely. I was a bit worried that it would be a hot one this time of year.

Report Post Tip

Starting to get cold, but not so much, and with the sun it's still possible to take some nice walks and hike a bit.

Report Post Tip

Its over cast and rainy today, but still 66 degrees. So it isn't all bad I guess considering it is almost November!   \o/

Report Post Tip

Right now, its spitting rain that is almost at freezing point. I hate it. I live in indiana and in the same year we had -24 degree winters and 105 degree summers.

Report Post Tip

today it`s going to be gray and windy most of the day but the temp is going to be okey for this time of the year 

Report Post Tip

Look I just woke up, I can not find my glasses and I'm furious to be awake before 7am on a weekend. That said the umbrella icon on the task bar that states "Rain coming" is absolutely adorable, I wonder if I can pick other colors for it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
There is a lot of cloud and from the south there are periods of rain. It will be about 14 degrees. Later in the afternoon it will become dry in more and more places. Tomorrow it will be mild with 14 to 17 degrees. In the afternoon and evening some heavy showers will pass over the country with a chance of wind gusts. Next week, in addition to showers, there will also be dry periods in which the sun will shine. The afternoon temperature drops to 9 to 11 degrees.  Rain falls in the southern half of the country and the rain spreads northwards. There is a moderate southeast wind and the temperature is around 11 degrees.
Report Post Tip

It is very hot, infact hot in the day time and good thing is that it cools down a lot during nights. There is a nice breeze at nights which makes nights cooler.

during day it is HOT

Report Post Tip
It's currently cold out tonight. Enough that in wearing my jacket all shift. That's not normal. Its drizzling slightly every now and then. Wish it would just start pouring so people stay home.
Report Post Tip

The weather sucks here in the netherlands atm. A coldfront is comming with alot of wind and rain and yesterday it was also raining alot. Can we plz return to spring? :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Very cold and very wet today where I live, wish it was nice warm I promise not to cry lol

Report Post Tip

So very sunny! I’m on holiday and the weather forecast was that it was going to be stormy my whole visit but I’ve been here 4 days and it’s been nothing but sun! Hopefully it stays that way until my birthday!

Report Post Tip

today it looks like we are going to get all 4 sesons in one day, starting the day with autom and the winter just looking in for and half hour or so 

and the spring is comming now and the summer is on its way in the afternoon 

Report Post Tip

Yesterday we got everything but winter. IT was pretty nice.

Report Post Tip

Over here in Canada, BC.  Its all rain, rai, rain, in the city of Raincouver. Its sporadic rain sure, but its week long and drawn out all the way to the weekend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL