Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 12:49:33
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

It's cold and wet, and I don't really wanna walk outside, so I'll just avoid the weather entirely and try to find something to watch instead. 

Report Post Tip

I was recently talking to my sister and she ask me how's the weather?  Knowing where she lives I knew she would appreciate what I would say.  I told her she could wear her bikini here.  She laughed, told me it was snowing there.  They had a white Christmas for sure.  I have to tell you, I sort of envied her. Being from a cold state and transplanted to where I am, I always looked forward to our white Christmas.  

Report Post Tip
Getting the winter stuff tomorrow. Sounds like a nice glaze of ice on everything. It will make things pretty, but deadly on the roads.
Report Post Tip

It was pretty warm today.... But I think it'll be getting colder again in the next few days. I will stay inside either way cuz Omicron. 

Report Post Tip

It's cold, I think it's normal now to be cold this way, but since I lost big amount of fats now I feel the cold to the bones much more than I'm used to. 

Report Post Tip

well in ohio very ugly at the moment rain, no snow yet like usual.  hope it don't snow christmas has passed ,and holidays, were great and safe.

Report Post Tip

It's been a little too much 'bleh'. Much rain, overcast and was windy last night. Not too cold unless you faced that wind chill! 

Roll on the Spring please. I don't mind the cold, just like a sunnier day! 

Report Post Tip

It's eh.. there's lots of strong gales ripping through right now. Took out power for a few hours but at least it's not rainy. Power is back up though, obviously... since I'm writing here right now.

Report Post Tip

Weirdly enough, its like spring or fall. Minimum at 7 degrees reaching up to 19 through the day.

Last year it was -10 around this time so thats decent!

Report Post Tip

It isn't really so bad. Not even cold enough for winter wardrobe

Report Post Tip
It is finally getting cold! My car was frosty yesterday, starting to feel a bit wintery. Weather was so mild around Christmas, still sad we didn't have a white Christmas.
Report Post Tip

Snowing, again. The weatherman said, and I quote, "Snow accumulation less than one inch." 

I currently have about five inches of snow, and it is still coming down. 

Report Post Tip
There are periods of rain and sleet may fall in the east. Later in the night there are also dry periods. During the day, cloud fields, sun and showers alternate. The showers are winter with a chance of hail and a thunderstorm. It will be 5 or 6 degrees and there is a cold wind. It will initially be dry on Saturday. In the afternoon and evening there are periods of rain and it is wet. There will be showers on Sunday, but it will not be nearly as wet as on Saturday. It is then 6 to 7 degrees.  Tonight it will initially rain in many places, but temporarily wet snow will fall in the east. The snow may remain temporarily in the higher parts such as the Limburg hills and the Veluwe. The temperature drops to 2-3 degrees. Precipitation will decrease from the west during the night. There are then dry periods with clear spells and some showers.  This morning the weather is very variable with cloud fields, (short) sunny periods and a few showers spread over the country. The showers are winters with rain, some hail and a chance of a thunderstorm.  This afternoon it will be 5 to 6 degrees and it will remain showery with sun in between. There is a moderate and (quite) strong southwest wind on the coast, which makes it feel a bit colder. The wind chill is close to freezing and the wind is freezing cold during showers.  Tonight a precipitation area will move over the (extreme) south of the country. Rain is falling and the Limburg hills have a chance of wet snow and it can temporarily turn white. In the rest of the country there are dry periods and (winter) showers. The precipitation area can also stretch entirely over Belgium and miss our country.
Report Post Tip

My weather has been good up until January hit. 2022 gonna freeze our azzes off.  Hahaha   Wind chills at 0 give or take a few degrees to the plus and minus side.  Bundle up for sure! 

Report Post Tip

snowed last night. I am working nights from home these days, but i didn't notice when the snow fall began. around 2am I turned on the out side cameras and saw this beautiful blanket of snow covering everything.

The camera view was of my driveway, so I immediately thought that i should clean off the cars so that the wife would have a clean car to drive to work in, if she was going. She didnt', by the way, but i began the clean off task by grabbing both sets of keys and engaging the remote start on both vehicles. After the 15 minutes and the cars turned off, I restarted them. I did this for the next two hours and by the time the sun came up, both cars had clear windows. 

moral of the story, im lazy.

Report Post Tip

Again its more autumn then winter. AGAIN storm is comming with alot of rain. Glad when the spring is comming again. 

Report Post Tip

where i live the weather changes about ever hour, one minute its 70 degrees outside and the next its 30

Report Post Tip

Weather is beautifully snowy but it went a bit  warmer today.. but it promised a lot colder, so lets see what happens then.

Report Post Tip

The weather here is crap. All the snow has melted and replaced with bone chilling rain. That heavy rain that calls for blankets, a fire, a good book and all around, lazy day. So while the weather is crap, it has made for a good excuse for me today. 

Report Post Tip

The weather is pretty nice out right now surprisingly. It's about 70 degrees out which is strange since it's been 30s and 40s the last couple weeks. Overcast, so I'm sure the warm front will mean rain tonight.. which I am looking forward to.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL