Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 07:41:29
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Weather here this morning was quite shocking.  I had heard some flurries but when I got up and actually went outside this morning to feed the stray cats, to my surprise, there must have been at least 2 inches of snow on top of their houses.   Thankfully by the time I got home, the weather had warmed enough to melt the crap :D

Report Post Tip
Tonight and tonight the clouds will dominate, especially in the center and south sometimes rain will fall. It doesn't get colder than 8 degrees. Tomorrow morning it will rain for some time everywhere, but in the afternoon the sun will break through every now and then. The maximum temperature is reached early and is around 10 degrees. The wind is especially strong at the sea. From Thursday it will be colder with 3 to 6 degrees and there will be a few (winter) showers.
Report Post Tip

It's very cold. There is no snow yet, but the wind is making it feel even colder. Winter has arrived early this year. Hopefully there will be snow so that we can have a white christmass. it would feel more christmassy with snow.

Report Post Tip
Surprisingly quite nice out here which is odd for this time of the year. Actually going to get over 70 come Thursday, 70 in December lol
Report Post Tip

49 today in MN. Unseasonably warm and ill take it

Report Post Tip

Currently its cold and rainy. It has been like this and with the cold I have it truly isn't helping

Report Post Tip

cold without the accompanying storms, perfect running weather

Report Post Tip

today its going to be so nice, the sun is here and the snow has come to make it nicer in this pri chrismas time.

the temp looks like its going to be around -5 to -7 degrees 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

weather is still very consistent. 

its incredible shit.

Report Post Tip

Ooh boy.. weather has become a serious daily problem for me.. its finally winter here and I'm not really a winter person so yeah.. its cold and I dont like it. Dont get me wrong, when its snowing and frosty its beautiful but yeah still, for me its too much.. i like warm weather.

Report Post Tip

Now it's starting to get really cold, and it should be like that for a couple weeks, but some days are a bit warmer, and I never know how much heavily dressing.

Report Post Tip

8 degrees Celcius morning. Sunny today but has been raining all week. Not under water like parts of BC but basement flooding is a common occurrence after a few days rain. Really hope this post is of "apprpriate" length

Report Post Tip

Amazing weather for it being the first week of December.  People outside in short sleeve shirts most of the day.  Snow is just around the corner,  enjoy it folks.

Report Post Tip

weather has been cold but still not too bad!

hopefully we will get some snow soooooon. Maybe.

Report Post Tip

Weather has been terribly rainy and cold last days, but its seems today it might be somewhat nicer.

Cross my fingers.

Report Post Tip

Randomly it's a very nice day out. No clouds, about 70 degrees outside and a calm breeze. Just about as good as it gets in my book.

Report Post Tip

A beautiful, windy 30 C where I am right now. Normally would feel like hell but since I’m currently sitting on a beach with a coconut in hand I don’t mind it terribly :)

Report Post Tip

It's very cold.. a few days ago, us Danes were all shocked when the snow storm that the meteorologists (is that how it's spelled??) predicted actually came.. so a good part of the country got a few inches of snow and some were even stranded in an Ikea because it wasn't safe to return home, lots of employees and a few customers. Must've been quite the experience!

Report Post Tip

Storm weather today, super flooded and windy. Suppose it's better than the snow and ice last weekend!

Report Post Tip

Now you can call it winter. Todays night brought us a ton of snow.. so it was a lot of work in the morning to get my car out lol

But its beautiful and cold, wonderful views.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL