Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:51:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
Corona Virus Started by: Overlander on Mar 11, '20 03:59

My office is talking about getting us set up for remote work if it comes close.

Report Post Tip

We were already told. work from home if you can otherwise vacation. kinda good kinda bad

Report Post Tip
Fucking super companies who own the governments!!
Report Post Tip

I sneezed a few times yesterday so I've been updating my will.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I hear some guy named Rick Grimes is leading a group of survivors to Atlanta...

Report Post Tip

Use your standard infection control precautions... Wash your hands before handing anything, wear a surgical mask if you have to be near someone that has the virus, wear protective gown and gloves if you have to come in contact with someone that has the virus, get tested to see if you've contracted the virus. 

Report Post Tip

For me i am not overly worried as still young and less susceptible to the most severe outcomes.   University has already talked about closing, and i do agency work on the side, so i can be anywhere and in contact with thousands of people from security work to silver service each day added to that between the underground, class, canteen, gym is just a case of sooner or later.

Overall my biggest worry is more everything grinds to a half and I struggle to pay my living costs as self supporting as a student.  I am not at the fighting in the aisles stage like some for toilet roll though, i got some extra flu meds, vicks, and paracetamol in, but overall not much has really changed for me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Im a teacher. Currently sitting in an empty classroom sending work home online.
Report Post Tip

Just be hygienic, try to avoid crowds, maintain a certain distance from other people, prepare you own food and bring it to work, and don't touch your face.

Report Post Tip

My country is going insane over this dammed thing. People being sent home from work and school s closing.

Report Post Tip
I work in an airport and the number of flights being cancelled not to mention falling passenger numbers is worrying. We've already received emails asking people to take voluntary unpaid leave. Other airlines have started temporarily laying staff off.
Report Post Tip

I'm relatively relaxed about things to be fair.  I don't work in a public facing environment, I'm fortunate that I can work from home if they shut the kid's schools or there's issues at work and we should be fine for food if there's a need to self-isolate.  It's my parents and my partner's parents and grandparents we worry about though since they all fall into the elevated risk categories for one/multiple reason(s) or another.

I am quite embarrassed to say that I do have a plan to increase my weekly shop a little over the next couple of weeks just in case...nothing major; a few more tins of tomatoes, some soup, flour and lentils.

Report Post Tip

Quarantine/working from home with guaranteed salary baby ! 

Report Post Tip

The terrible thing about the entire office being closed for 2 weeks (at least) is that what I thought could be a nice change of pace is instead an exhausting hellscape of full-day phone & video conferences from home with a massive uptick in what was already an unbearable volume of emails. Not great, Bob. 

Report Post Tip

Lyric - I work closely with the civil aviation body in my country and I can see that this is a stressful time for the aviation sector. Hope you guys stay strong! 

Report Post Tip

Working in a call center we just had a team metting about WFH if they shut us down. Hoping it doesn't get that bad in TN. 

Report Post Tip

Just hope they find a cure for this virus soon so people can relax and not worry.

Report Post Tip
Buying all the toilet paper in every store isn’t gonna keep you idiots from getting the corona virus.
Stupid sheeple
Report Post Tip
I think we are getting out of control
Report Post Tip
They are closing universities here. Wish they would cancel work :P
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Corona Virus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL