Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 04:38:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
Corona Virus Started by: Overlander on Mar 11, '20 03:59
I’m working around all you hacking, sneezing, non hand washing fucks to keep stores filled. People arnt social distancing, they are crowd gathering and just potentially spreading their fuckery around.

Thanks a fucking lot!!
Report Post Tip

I mean, they shut our restaurant down anyway so... That's what happened and we've got very few confirmed cases even in our town.

But I imagine that number is quite a bit higher than is actually reported.

So, I'm here, I'm writing, I'm playing other games and still hanging with my D&D folks, which we probably shouldn't be doing, but fuck it. We're not really going anywhere else... Any of us...

From what I've heard aside from the normal, distancing, wash your hands, etc...

Gargle with warm salt water once a day at least.

Drink warm liquids at least once every 20-30 minutes because the virus hangs out in the throat first. Try and wash it down into the stomach before it can move into your lungs.

Keep metal surfaces disinfected and don't reuse. Supposedly they've upped the amount of time the virus can live outside of it's host from the guestimated 3 minutes to a more studied number of upward to at least 9 hours, but every surface is different...

Do more research on that yourselves, but do be careful and stay strong!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Working from home and they shut the offices for atleast a month, so happy to have some distraction. 

there is less work to go around and no new contract comming in. So like a lot of people just waiting for this to pass 

But I like to thank everyone who keeps our world running the way it is. 

Report Post Tip

Where I live there are idiots still out in the evenings and going to the beach as if its a bank holiday. Its stupid as there's me worried about my family especially my mother who is 64 years old. I can't loose her after I just rebuilt my relationship after a huge argument five years ago

Report Post Tip

Sigh. Where's the cure?

Report Post Tip

As a healthcare professional I can tell you guys this isn't over by a long shot.  Even if we hit our peak next week there are still going to be cases for many weeks after that.  After we hit the top of the curve we have to ride it the rest of the way down.  Don't expect these shelter in place orders to end or business's to open any time soon.  Well, that is unless the President orders it against the advice of his professionals, as he's apt to do.

Report Post Tip

it sucks im on lock down now

Report Post Tip

It will spread to the interent next

Report Post Tip
I'm a primary school teacher working from home.
Report Post Tip

a lot people working from home now on 

Report Post Tip

give me trump money

Report Post Tip

It has rapidly grown into a worldwide pandemic. I hope the powers that be gain control and limit casualties to a minimum.

Report Post Tip

I cannot emphasize the importance of social distancing. The young seem to not give a shit and or grasp the importance of this measure. This alone is the main problem.

Report Post Tip
I heard somebody’s giving out Trump money.....
Report Post Tip

Leave work. I'm working from home now, its not as enjoyable as i anticipated.

Report Post Tip
I haven’t been allowed at work the last couple of weeks and I’m starting to become a little (a lot) restless
Report Post Tip
Been outta work for a week today because of the virus and I’m just hanging out it ain’t that big of a deal.
Report Post Tip
Recently was laid off so my chances of getting it till I get back to work are pretty slim. That being said, the gf works homecare so she is all over the place. Hope she doesn't bring it home.
Report Post Tip
I work in management at Walmart, so we’d probably just end up continuing to work lol
Report Post Tip

I hope everyone stays safe it hit the west pretty hard. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Corona Virus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL