Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 04:28:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
Corona Virus Started by: Overlander on Mar 11, '20 03:59

This is going to sound cruel but every time I hear of a new case popping up somewhere I think to myself for the love of God when will the military finally step in and declare martial law?  In many cases here in the US, the recipients of the disease are elderly.  They've lived a long life.  Find a humane, painless, way they can die with their dignity intact and put them down before the younger population becomes infected.  Telling people to wash their hands just ain't cutting it anymore.  Not an easy truth to accept but let's be honest, we're all thinking the same thing here.

Report Post Tip

Gosh, I very much doubt that to be the case and I see following basic discourse is still a problem for you. 

The sample size comment was made by the doctor I referred to in post 1 and subsequently linked to in post 2. This was not my stating this to be the case, because, as I said in post 2 and thought was clear from post 1, I have no knowledge of infectious diseases.

Report Post Tip
while i respectfully believe you have the right to your opinion - I don't agree with you. We are not GOD, we don't get to pick and choose who lives, he does. We either come together for everyone, or there is going to be a total breakdown - We can't let that happen. 

This is going to sound cruel but every time I hear of a new case popping up somewhere I think to myself for the love of God when will the military finally step in and declare martial law?  In many cases here in the US, the recipients of the disease are elderly.  They've lived a long life.  Find a humane, painless, way they can die with their dignity intact and put them down before the younger population becomes infected.  Telling people to wash their hands just ain't cutting it anymore.  Not an easy truth to accept but let's be honest, we're all thinking the same thing here.

Report Post Tip

All due respect MissNiki but this is the Outside forum intended for OOC conversation, not in-character.  While of course our characters wouldn't think or say any of this, it's pretty clear what needs to be done irl to solve this epidemic.  Sadly even the news won't express these views because they are more concerned about their "ratings" than honesty.  That being said, I wish you the very best of health wherever you are.  Please be well and be safe. That goes for everybody here for that matter <3

Report Post Tip

oh, I understand that this is OOC, but, I still respect you and your opinions, that's who I am in real life. thank you for your well wishes. I'm sure we will all be fine here. Although, it's not going to be a walk in the park for a while, and I'm perfectly aware of that.  As we go through the next few months, I as well wish everyone well. ♥

Report Post Tip

Tips his fedora hat in the direction of MissNiki

Another concern is that people are losing their minds in certain areas of the US.  Most of the supermarkets and grocery stores in my area are literally empty.  Shelves completely bare.  The police are afraid of doing anything, allowing for panic and mob mentality to take over people's better judgement.  We attempted looting stores but there isn't even anything left on the shelves to take, so it's been hard on everyone, not just the elderly.

Report Post Tip
Good man Grin at least you’ve learned to cite the statements made by your betters. I hope you won’t go bleeding to have these posts removed again...due to those fellows who can’t follow “basic discourse...” Come on Grin
Report Post Tip

My school is closed due to this....

Report Post Tip

El_Cacuy what in the actual fuck are you bumbling about? 

Report Post Tip
I’m bumbling inside your wife. That’s what I’m talking about
Report Post Tip

Time to find out how fast unis can figure out how to do online classes :P 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yuumi it sucks it really does. You can see me whine about it (like Grin does in the streets every day) here:

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1479459#23048161

Report Post Tip

Take a few weeks off sick I suppose. 

Report Post Tip

Quit worrying, focus on priorities, and just know that if you get it it’s just a cold unless you have prior health conditions. About time the news started pointing out over half of all cases have already recovered.

Report Post Tip

I only trust Doctors, like PlagueDoctor - surely he has our best interests in mind...

Report Post Tip

Work from home is the answer.

Report Post Tip
Buy and stock up on LOADS of Toilet Paper....

It's CLEARLY the ONLY answer to stay being safe.
Report Post Tip

A friend just dropped by after spending the day in a big city. I am pretty sure they just gave me corona virus. 

Report Post Tip
All I can say is that it’s pretty clear most of you are not getting your information from the CDC or the WHO. Stupidity is more dangerous than any pandemic.
Report Post Tip
The self quarantine is here, got the notice today that it's for an indefinite period of time. Netflix will be handy...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Corona Virus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL