Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 20:35:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
Corona Virus Started by: Overlander on Mar 11, '20 03:59
You cant die unless your weak already .... stop stressing over this.
Report Post Tip

People are going way over board on this it's nothing to stress about just live life.

Report Post Tip

Dont underestimate this Corona virus. Maybe in your area not many cases are confirmed, but believe me, they are not testing everyone and in some countries they dont test at all.

Just try to stay safe.

Report Post Tip

My work place has closed for two weeks due to the virus.

Report Post Tip
Some ppl here are ignorant or simply stupid. No clue what s going on, just wait until an older family member gets it.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You shouldn't be around a crowd to begin with. 

And if your workplace has contact with Corona. You probably shouldn't be going to the office to begin with. 

Its just not worth it. Call out sick, if you can. 

Report Post Tip

UK on total lockdown now, I anticipate civil unrest in a matter of weeks.  Fun times......

Report Post Tip
Working from home now, corona does make People crazy
Report Post Tip

I don't really care about it... I guess its revenge for the boomers destroying this world 

Shrugs

Report Post Tip
Our office is currently in lockdown mode. Courts are beginning to shut down as well. More time off for me.
Report Post Tip
This is crazier than I ever anticipated. Media sensation or Pandemic??

I'm glad my associate is hard at work developing a cure. At least someone is getting off their ass and doing something about it. The eyes of the world are upon you PhilipMarleauJr.
Report Post Tip

I think I need to hide, this sh_t is crazy

then wash my hands

Report Post Tip
Outside sales fucking sucks right now
Report Post Tip

I'm working from home for at least 2 weeks, no hour, hour & a half travel each way to & from work :D.

Report Post Tip

No FastFingerFreddy, there are cases also of healthy people in their 20s and 30s getting pneumonia with it.

A bigger problem starts when Intensive Care places are full and can't take care of more people in need of it.

Report Post Tip
I work for the NHS so really high risk of getting it. If I do get it... same rules apply and will have to self isolate. Until then... it's business as usual. Help people who need help :)
Report Post Tip
I getting out of hand I cant even find toilet paper....
Report Post Tip

self-isolating but that's norms for me...plus the grocery store was barren...my munchies are suffering!

Report Post Tip

you are all paranoid it is flu season anyway.

Report Post Tip
Dumb as hell :/
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Corona Virus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL