Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 13:39:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
Corona Virus Started by: Overlander on Mar 11, '20 03:59

Stop working there? Pretty simple

Report Post Tip
I just spent 5 fucking days in hospital isolation all clear thank fuck I have asthma that shitll kill me
Report Post Tip

im not very worried about it, i hope for the best but expect the worst

Report Post Tip

Honestly, I would rather just get it and be done with it.

If you are not already ill, my opinion is best to get it, get your immunity then carry on.

Report Post Tip

Seems that we are expected to get it now. Looking at 80% infection rates

Report Post Tip

Where i work just dropped restrictions on WFH for those who can. For me, clean my hands alot, hope for the  best,  and if/when i get it, i get 2 weeks off paid

Report Post Tip
It's honestly kind of funny to see how everyone around me scrambled for supplies...the only way this turns into an apocalyptic virus is if the sheep continue to make it so. They are getting amped by the media and its soon going to send people in full looting and rioting mode if it continues to grow. THAT is going to be the biggest danger...ourselves.
Report Post Tip

I work in healthcare and we fsve the corona virus head on! Priornto the outbreak we regularly wash our hands and sanitize as well as sanitizing rooms. Now we just do it even more so. Schedules have been light since schools are closed and ppl are afraid to go places except to the store to get TP sanitizer and meat. 

Report Post Tip

Generally not worried about the virus right now. But if it happens to mutate then I’ll start to worry 

Report Post Tip

I would just work from home... Which is a plus to me. But I still dont want to risk getting it.

Report Post Tip
I think a lot of us have already had it.
Report Post Tip

I work outside.  I will crush this coronavirus with my sledge hammer.   😁

Report Post Tip

Billy_Costigan beast

Report Post Tip

shoot everyone TWICE in the face

Report Post Tip

I'm really hoping PhilipMarleauJr's lab develop a vaccine. 

Report Post Tip

This is only going to get worse we've not seen anything yet, plus there will be many knock on effects.

Report Post Tip

scary  you can die,  :(

Report Post Tip

Sometimes I think the are blowing this way out of proportion.  Then I listen to some of the people who know what they are talking about and get kind of scared.  I try to do what they say but venturing out is at a medium.

Report Post Tip

Loving the positive posts in here, that's what the world needs!

Report Post Tip

About 6 cases confirmed where I live, curfew in action

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Corona Virus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL