Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 07:13:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
Corona Virus Started by: Overlander on Mar 11, '20 03:59
It has caused crazy shopping spree, people. Are just stocking everything
Report Post Tip

I, myself got a flu few days ago. At the moment theres no high temperature, but theres the cough now.. funny shit is that they dont take the tests anymore.

Report Post Tip
Aaaaand its here.
Report Post Tip

While we have a problem, it's the over-reaction due to ignorance that seems to be fueling the craziness.  Yes, there is a serious virus going around.  But idiots like the guy that buys up 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer because he wants to gouge people is just irritating.

Report Post Tip
Work from home or they’d shut the branch for 2 weeks. Either way we still get paid so not a big deal
Report Post Tip

Work from home. Limit face to face interactions with others. Avoid large groups of people and stores I guess.  

Report Post Tip

This is still going on?  WTF!  Just went to Costco and they are making a huge deal out of it.  Felt like I was in Communist China.  They had all the carts lined out so you had to walk all the way around them to get to the entrance and there was a sign with rules being enforced.  Out of everything and there was a line a mile long for egg, tp, wipes, sht like that.  I just needed a battery, smokes and coffee creamer, fuk the rest.

Report Post Tip

so anyway istarted blasting

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately some people won't be able to work from home. I for one still have to go into work. Had someone cough all day right next to me. Just my goddamn luck.

Report Post Tip

I pray for all the older people to be safe 

Report Post Tip

Lol premier. 

Just hoping everyone stays safe! I’m annoyed I still have to commute to work when I can perfectly work from home, but oh well! I do not understand why people are hoarding, but each to their own I Guess. 

Report Post Tip

Issue will get out of hand if people wont act accordingly. I mean its not about you specifically its about protecting the ones that their immune system is weak and they are vulnerable. If all of us get sick at the same time we will over-cap the Health care system capacity and will simply result in thousands dead people (see Italy). If we take care of our selves and stay protected we can manage it.

Report Post Tip

Not that I have seen it here in Canada but I hear people in California are lining up at the stores to buy guns....Now that is stupid, as a truck driver I know product to food stores will continue to get trucked there....breath people take a Valium or something

Report Post Tip

Drink plenty of beer as now we can't sell it! 

Report Post Tip

I work at a bank, but at the headquarters not a branch, still a crowded place with a lot of employees so lots of chances to catch an infection. Lately though they have made new changes and some of us are working from home. (if their work process can handle that)

Report Post Tip

This virus so annoying, making people go crazy with the shopping etc, my partner was ill with symptoms last week so i've had to be off work this week too, thankfully being paid for it though :D

Report Post Tip

I finally know someone personally who has the virus.  Her and all her roommates have tested positive.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Finally the city I live in has 3 cases....I was feeling left out.

Report Post Tip

It would be a good time to have a bunker 

Report Post Tip

550 deaths "with" COVID-19 reported in the USA. The victims who died with COVID-19 had chronic health conditions. How come the 38,000 who died of the flu were not discussed? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Corona Virus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL