Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 20:53:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
Who will be the NEXT US president. Started by: Kris on Mar 27, '20 03:01

It doesn't really matter. The country will be what it is regardless of who's in charge. There is always more drama in the media when a republican is in charge. Aside from that the same thing goes on behind the scences. The US dollar loses value due to inflation. The middle class becomes more poor. And the Kardashians are televising there wonderful lives of vanity. Gotta love America.

Report Post Tip

I think either way it's gonna be rough

Report Post Tip

Hell if Trump can be President then I will be voting for my cat.

Report Post Tip

It'd going to be Trump again most likely.

Report Post Tip

Trump will be winning. His support base will vote for him regardless of whether they necessarily believe he is the best man for the job, but more so because party politics necessitate that they remain loyal. 

Report Post Tip

The educated Republican base is weathering from the RNC. 

Trump will not carry the whole base this year. 

DNC needs to put a centrist like Cuomo on the ticket though. 

A Biden/Cuomo ticket will beat Trump. 

Report Post Tip

The educated Republican base is weathering from the RNC. 

Trump will not carry the whole base this year. 

LOL ok. We aren't going anywhere. Just like last time we will be quiet on the sidelines and show up to vote for Trump. 

Report Post Tip

MICKEY MOUSE FOR PRESIDENT!

Report Post Tip

LOL ok. We aren't going anywhere. Just like last time we will be quiet on the sidelines and show up to vote for Trump. 

Rofl. Right. Just like how we worked for this campaign last time, only to be lied to over and over again. 

Im sorry. Politics is one thing. Ineptness at a time of crisis when American lives are on the line is a whole another. 

Any educated man that thinks COVID is a "hoax" or the "flu" probably needs to recheck their credentials.  

As my vote certainly will not back the killer of 40,000 Americans...and counting. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

no idea but i love how everyone loved bernie when the government was gonna pay for schooling and shit. but close the country and they argue I DONT WANT TO LIVE ON THE GOVERNEMENT MONEY. WTF

Report Post Tip

Any educated man that thinks COVID is a "hoax" or the "flu" probably needs to recheck their credentials.  

As my vote certainly will not back the killer of 40,000 Americans...and counting. 

Set down the koolaid. What a load of propaganda that was LMAO 

Report Post Tip

Set down the koolaid. What a load of propaganda that was LMAO 

Facts don't care about your feelings. Im sorry. 

However, if your into the propaganda stuff. Our lying leader is on TV every night. Im sure you'll enjoy it. 

Report Post Tip

And since im here, im going to drop another fact for you. 

HydroxyChloroquine. The drug our President was so adamant about pushing. But most Docs were against it, including Doc Fauci. 

A Veterans Affairs study published a report recently. Stating how it does more harm than good. This is a US government funded study mind you. 

But as they say. You lie enough times....it eventually becomes the Truth. Right? 

So I guess HC must be good? Since Dr Trump backs to so much? 

Report Post Tip

i think that it doesn't matter what Trump says, or does, or how totally embarrasingly incompetent he is for the US both at home and abroad; he is going to be re-elected.  

Just like last time we will be quiet on the sidelines and show up to vote for Trump.

Whilst I don't want to affect the candidate you vote for, I am curious about what makes otherwise intelligent people vote for Trump?

The dude lies to cover up his ineptitude. Blatantly. Anything he doesn't like as a soundbite, he just calls "fake news", so truthfulness in your top government official isn't the reason.

He behaves atrociously towards the most vulnerable in our society, calling foreigners racist names and locking foreign children in animal cages. Also, the Trump administration are so anti LGBTQ+ that they tried to push a bill which would have allowed gay people to be fired, just for being gay. Megan Rapinoe refusing to go to the White House? Nothin but respect for that - and a fuckton for that matter.

Trump's policy is conservative by nature, which means federal kick-backs and lower business taxation - ergo public taxation rises to cover the loss of income to the government coffers.

The guy acts like a spoilt child, threatening to pull funding from anything he can't control (like the WHO or the TTIP [which Trump pulled out of, started a trade war with Europe, then a year later was begging for the TTIP to be retabled]).

I could go on and on about Trump's failings - Covid, "the wall", Ukraine... all this in less than 4 years, and yet the GOP fanbois still worship him.

Is MAGA a cult? Like forreal?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

nothing is going to change, same guy for 4 more years

Report Post Tip

Wouldn't it be amazing if the Rock got it?  Do you smell what the Rock is cooking Kim Jong-un?...Well do ya?...

Report Post Tip
I hope another trump kind guy.
Intelligent, polite and above all:
NEVER says stupid things.
Report Post Tip

Documents were unsealed showing Bin Laden plotted to assassinate President Obama to throw the U.S. into a crisis and make Joe Biden President. Bin Laden noted that Biden is "totally unprepared" for the role. Which would throw the US into a crisis.

Not even Osama Bin Laden thought Joe Biden could handle the job.

WOW

Who will the next President be?

Report Post Tip

Documents were unsealed showing Bin Laden plotted to assassinate President Obama to throw the U.S. into a crisis and make Joe Biden President. Bin Laden noted that Biden is "totally unprepared" for the role. Which would throw the US into a crisis.

Not even Osama Bin Laden thought Joe Biden could handle the job.

WOW

Who will the next President be?

I think ill take the man that handled the H1N1 better than the mockery that is the COVID19 response. 

Sure as hell beats a Clorox salesmen. 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who will be the NEXT US president.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL