Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 01:38:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
Who will be the NEXT US president. Started by: Kris on Mar 27, '20 03:01

well that problem don't really have any good ones running but i take one we have over Biden any day

Report Post Tip
Do we even really need a president?
Report Post Tip

sorry saw we do need a president we don't want everyone do what they want do we lol that problem now 

Report Post Tip

biden if we make it that far

Report Post Tip

Mr. JackHenryAbbot, peaceful protests were more then welcome. Anything outside that was not a threat, but a promise. 

Rating tweets pathetic is an opinion. President Trump is not status quo. Out with the old and in with the new is very popular.

Report Post Tip

Sadly the choices suck as usual. 

Report Post Tip

Trump came in on a wave of populism, despite being an "elite" himself. He destroyed Obama's fiscal recovery program (which was effectively reducing the US deficit) and has actually more than doubled the deficit in a single term. He has reduced the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%, yet despite all this, somehow maintains his populist rhetoric by gaslighting his base, who eat it all up.

It's quite remarkable really.

Report Post Tip
Stoney - what you said is 100% not what Trump said.

You are doing exactly what I pointed out people like you do: psychological gymnastics to justify the behaviours of a man you hero worship.

You then regurgitate some rhetoric.

Much like Trump's presidency, when all is said and done, in terms of polity, very little has been done, but the cost to internal stability and external credibility is incalculable.

But again, like I have pointed out, your hero provides you with easily digestible soundbites that make you, personally, feel like you are winning, despite your situation remaining completely unaffected by his politics in any economic sense.

The tragedy is that Trump supporters sup this strange brew and are reliant on it. They are to be pitied, not raged at. That's why I try to take time to explain this to them.
Report Post Tip

Trump said, once the looting starts, the shooting starts.

I love how people who live outside of the US seem to think they have any clue as to what is going on.

I bet you also think he said that you can just grab women by the pussy without consent, and i bet you also think the wall is an act of racism. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Anyone but oompa loompa Chump! Bernie preferably, but who knows. 

Report Post Tip

I love how people who live outside of the US seem to think they have any clue as to what is going on.

That's quite a narrow-minded opinion, MiniMac, but I'm always happy to learn.

So what's happening that I'm not seeing or understanding? Gotta admit - I'm kinda excited to get the inside track tbh.

Bernie is out of the race. I do wonder how it would have been though if we got a Trump vs Bernie matchup.

Report Post Tip
MiniMac

Trump did say "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." That you seemingly support this statement says much about your understanding of law and politics. Like Trump's inane, childish and idiotic Tweet about sending "the Feds" into Chicago, it simply illustrates how completely incompetent Trump is. The man, literally, doesn't understand the role and scope of his job.

You'd lose both your bets. But since you're "winning" on so many fronts with Trump as president, that won't matter.

Amusing how yet another appointee to the chaotic administration he allegedly runs turned against him and is publishing memoirs about how his mental and psychological condition is a literal danger to America. But, hey, John Bolton, that well known leftist radical, is just part of the anti-Trump conspiracy, huh?

Have you even the tiniest amount of political awareness to understand that a President who has fired, and had resign on him, the number of officials that Trump has is blatantly not competent? He's supposedly in charge. His administration has been in gridlock since the start because of his total lack of understanding of the role of the state.
Report Post Tip

Who ever wins the election will be president.

Nah bro, you're wrong. 

Im not even going to articulate a proper rebuttal, since you literally used a bunch of words to say not a thing. 

Yes, you clearly are so very much aware of the american political landscape. You couldnt even win a local election in a ho-bunk town.

You cannot see the lies in the media, so you're just hellbent on thinking your thoughts are correct. 

It's not even cute, it's about as sad as the thought of you running a local city. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Nah bro, you're wrong. 

OK, look forward to you demonstrating how and why.

Im not even going to articulate a proper rebuttal, since you literally used a bunch of words to say not a thing. 

Oh, disappointing.  But I suspect that it's more because empty rhetoric is all you have, which is very easy to dismiss and rebuke.

Yes, you clearly are so very much aware of the american political landscape. You couldnt even win a local election in a ho-bunk town.

I consider myself reasonably aware of the American political landscape.  Aware enough to recognise, and agree with you, that I couldn't win a local election in a "ho-bunk town."  Not living in one, or indeed in the USA, would impede me in this endeavour.  And the fact that I have zero interest in it.

You cannot see the lies in the media, so you're just hellbent on thinking your thoughts are correct. 

What are you basing my inability to see the lies in the media?  That's just meaningless, baseless rhetoric.  As for my thinking being incorrect, it's telling that you have been unable to detail what I have said that's incorrect, so you instead speculate on what feel.  It's understandable, as you have nothing else to say.

It's not even cute, it's about as sad as the thought of you running a local city.

Cute it may not be, but I am 100% correct.  Keep the non sequiturs though, they prove my points, 

Report Post Tip

well, there is one person it can be

Dwayne "The "Dwayne Johnson" Rock" Johnson

Report Post Tip

When the words leaving your simple brain has any sort of valid point, i'll shit all over it, don't you worry.

I just haven't seen you make a single credible point at any level.

I thought I challenged you to a public debate? You said to give you until Friday... that was like... 2 weeks ago? 

Report Post Tip

The Current POTUS has proven that we don't need one.  The world has told us that we haven't had one.  So its Biden or nothing.

Report Post Tip

JackHenryAbbot, I'm not sure what makes your mind tick. Living the mindset of an online game?  Living abroad where CNN pays your country to run their fake drama fest? Or your mind is completely indoctrinated? Perhaps all of the above. 

I have always loved my Country. I will defend America and America first. 

That concludes my sound soundbite!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who will be the NEXT US president.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL