Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:12:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
Who will be the NEXT US president. Started by: Kris on Mar 27, '20 03:01

spiels - Trump's mental acuity is analogous with Barney Gumble's.  He's a train-wreck of a human being.

Report Post Tip

I am not living in usa but i think that trump is taking it again

Report Post Tip

not going to argue about Trump's less than stellar personality JackHenryAbbot......I can understand why many hate him.  But Joe's dementia has nearly taken over.  If they ever have a live face to face debate where he has talk and respond it will be embarrassing for him.  But I doubt that happens.  He hasn't seen the light of day in months and they will make up excuses as to why the debates can't happen.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Spiels - I make no claims for Biden's mental agility, but I don't think he has the frankly terrifying mix of malevolence, zero self-awareness, spite and delusion that Trump has.

Also, Trump literally doesn't understand politics, diplomacy or indeed the office he holds, or the constitution that he is meant to uphold.

Biden, at least, does.

Trump is  viewed as a Boris Yeltsin figure, a dangerous idiot, by everyone outside his aptly named "base."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The way the world is going at the moment, I expect Snooki to come out of no where and run for president within the next ten years.

If I was 18 voting for the first time, my research says Biden's fairly long history in the political arena failed all of his constituents. He is dead set on his norm focusing on identity politics. As of late, he is obviously struggling not to go to far left in fear of losing some of the Democratic base. If he runs as a moderate democrat, like he has the last two runs, he loses the far left.  It is a lose/lose situation.

If I was 18, voting for the first time, I would be reluctant to vote for Donald Trump because my mind would be indoctrinated that he is not a politician. We have to have a Politian!

I am not 18, a part of history and reflecting on past history, I do not ever want a politician in the White House again. 

Quite frankly, all the hate towards President Trump stems from the both the Democrats and some Republicans who had the worlds turned upside down because he is an outsider. An outsider, who is egotistic, but nevertheless, he has the best interest of all Americans. He is all about America first and I cannot say this has not happened since Bill Clinton. 

Come on now! Of course it's Rain for President. 

the crowd shouts

Rain, Rain, Rain

Report Post Tip

Trump will be re-elected.

Report Post Tip

I would say it couldn't be worse than who they have now but I also said that when Bush was in charge & it seems the American public went out of their way to prove me wrong.

Report Post Tip
Stoney "he has the best interest of all Americans."

This is an absurd statement. The ladt few days of his Tweeting shown it to be nonsense.
Report Post Tip

"he has the best interest of all Americans" is s true statement.

Trump 2020

Ivanka Trump 2024/2028

Donald Trump Jr 2032/2034

No more corrupt politicians. EVER.

Report Post Tip

Don Junior just getting a half term in 2032, Cisco? Then it's Eric, Tiffany and Barron, each with 2 terms apiece, right? I've seen the t-shirt, and it's a ludicrous prediction.

Report Post Tip

Mr. JackHenryAbbot, I have yet to come across one offensive tweet President Trump tosses out for all to see. I had a conversation with one of my customers years ago who said he don't like President Trump because of his tweets. I asked the man what tweet it was he did not like or found offensive. His response was I don't read his tweets. He is voting for Trump in 2020.

What tweets did you find to be nonsense? 

Ivanka is likely to run. The apple does not fall far from the tree. And I would vote for her. A woman with balls is a turn on. 

Mark Cuban would also be a great candidate because he too is a business man.

No more politicians with their special interests and fuck all else who put these assholes in office so they can sit there for decades with absolutely no care for their voters/citizens. 

Report Post Tip

I expect Trump to win again, but I don't really care for either.   Biden has that creepy member of the family you don't leave your kids with and well trump press conferences often show his inability to articulate what he means.    The hard part is people so polarised by the other side, when they clash on social media you realise both can be a sad reflection of their parties.

Report Post Tip

Tessa, I agree with a couple of your points. When President Trump speaks, he irks me when he repeats himself. The repeat sentences with no more enthusiasm then the previous sentence is heavily viewed as he cannot articulate. I disagree he cannot articulate what he means. Winning office in 2016 proved that much.

I also agree he will have a second term.

Report Post Tip
I'd be surprised if Trump wins again 😂
Report Post Tip
Trumps gonna win again it looks like
Report Post Tip

I am no expert on US politics, but if it comes to Trump vs Biden... WOW CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!

Report Post Tip
Stoney

"Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!"

Threatening protesters is about the least patriotic thing a person can do, let alone a president.

There are innumerable Tweets that are simply so pathetic that they degrade the office that he holds.

Trump supporters intellectually are analogous with people that are emotionally attached to the idea that WWF wrestling matches are real. They take comfort in a constructed "reality" and take the necessary psychological twists to confirm this.

They are typically beyond reach in terms of debate: theirs is an emotional loyalty, rather than a political affiliation. Their tautology constricts them but also comforts them.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who will be the NEXT US president.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL