Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 22:43:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
Who will be the NEXT US president. Started by: Kris on Mar 27, '20 03:01
Sadly enough, for pretty much the whole world, I believe Trump will get reelected.

Americans should look to Monica Lewinsky as a natural candidate. Knows her way around the White house, and have proven ability to build strong relations with men in leading positions.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm reasonably sure it will be Biden, though it would be foolish to write off Trump.

It's a poor choice, to be quite honest, Biden and Trump are both old men with questionable grasps on reality.  Trump's solipsistic, vulgar personality will further erode the USA's standing in the world. 

Biden knows his way around political machinations of Washington and wouldn't be as easy to contain by the civil service, and his agenda won't be remotely radical.  So America could, potentially, after a year or so, return to a scenario akin to post financial crash USA.  

If I was American, I would be praying for Biden to win.  Trump has degraded America internationally, and the office of POTUS internally, and the damage will take years to repair.  America was once viewed internationally as a mighty power; militarily, economically, and politically.  Now, it's viewed as Lenny from Of Mice and Men, tremendous power in the hands of a damaged simpleton.

Of course, Trump's base lack the acuity and sophistication to comprehend any of this.  They just want to be able to say "we own the libs" and cite deep knowledge of that which they know nothing about.  

But Biden won't be a saviour.  Just like Obama wasn't.

Report Post Tip

I am fairly certain it will be Nikki Haley!

Report Post Tip

Trump - individuals are smart, people are dumb.

Report Post Tip
Donald Trump. Fear is a great motivator. People see burned out cop cars and signs like abolish the police and they get scared. Better the devil you know then the one you don't
Report Post Tip

Hopefully Bernie...but I won't be surprised if Trump finds a way to win.

Report Post Tip
Trump train 2020! Bernie is an idiot and Biden doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.
Report Post Tip
Can’t stand Biden. I think Trump has a good chance of winning again though.
Report Post Tip

either way we are screwed so why choose? although anyone BUT trump for me

Report Post Tip

.People have to stop voting for the political party and vote for the people who actually do what the voters want instead of what the back doors deal, corporations, and lobbyist want.  This system has you all believing you only have two candidates. That is the problem right there.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Wish The Rock would've ran in 2020, but maybe next 4 years.
Report Post Tip

they are all cunts anyway

Report Post Tip

Jason Momoa. Aquaman as President would be badass af.

Report Post Tip

seemed like mark cuban had a bit of a cult growing around him earlier this year... not sure now though

Report Post Tip

i nominate Al Bundy for president 

Report Post Tip
Regardless of whoever wins, the American people lose.
Report Post Tip

Kanye West for 2024!! Kim K first lady. :)

Report Post Tip

In a way I hope you re-elect Trunp so you get another 4 year with the worst president ever  sitting in the WH in 8 year...

Report Post Tip
Kinda curious to see what Trump does next.
Report Post Tip

i'm not sure how we could elect Joe Biden....guy can't put together a sentence.  Not his fault, I really do believe his health is failing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who will be the NEXT US president.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL