Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 04:14:38
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Who will be the NEXT US president. Started by: Kris on Mar 27, '20 03:01

Me of course. A vote for clank is a vote to save America. I promise to do right by you all!

Report Post Tip

Face facts politicians lie, cheat and steal from all of us.  They do favors for their friends and get rich off of the people.  Face facts it does not matter who is in the office.  If the government runs it, it is very inefficient.  Most every department that helps people the government runs, over 50% goes to admin cost.  While those run by groups outside the government gets 60-90% to those that need it.

Report Post Tip

This was a hell of a question last year. now it's more of an important, but slightly farther out debate. 

I suspect that the next president(next with now being late '21) will be female, most likely Harris or Warren, unless the GOP can extract sanity from their collectiveasses and find a female nominee who actually has qualifications(and isn't a raving lunatic)

Report Post Tip

Don't know honestly. I'm from the Philippines, and not too informed on US political affairs, but I guess anybody who is better than Trump.

Report Post Tip
Ill be astonished if the next president isn't Trump. People like to take the piss out of him for obvious reasons, but it sure as hell seems like he has a large support that's growing more by the day thanks to sleepy Joe.
Report Post Tip

I hope it's a better president than either of them. The Americans need a better life after all this corvid problems the past year and half. 

Report Post Tip

What Tyrion said.  I think its nailed on Trump being there next time. Being from the UK im looking forward to the absolute carnage that will ensue in the American media.  Should be fun viewing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm not following much US politics, but I heard a lot of negatice criticism about Biden, don't know if right and how much, but maybe then won't be him the next?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who will be the NEXT US president.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL