Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 19:28:10
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Smoke a joint with anyone & why Started by: Helriek on May 05, '21 11:27
If you had the opportunity to sit down, get high as a giraffes ass, and have a full conversation with anyone who would it be and why?
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Guess at the moment would be my dead brother-in-law, he died a few years back with cancer, or the kidneys.   Sure he would still be confused over his death, and give closure both ways.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'd love to sit down with a collective of scientists, pass around a massive joint, and discuss how to fix issues like cancer and global warming while we're all high as hell. 

I figure that would be a solid way to brainstorm some top notch ideas.

Report Post Tip

I woud love to get high with snoop dogg. the man the myth the legend. ive seen many interviews with him and hes known as a blunt smoker so id love to get the chance to kick back with him

If you wanna get high, climb up to the top of a steel cage and throw yourself off it
Report Post Tip
Ahhh the good old days of smoking a joint. Unfortunately not smoked a joint for over 10 years :/ don’t know if I could do it now
Report Post Tip

The days of smoking anything like that are long gone, but I'd love to sit down and have a conversation with someone like Edward Carson, and I believe his insight into the goings on of a turbulent island would be fascinating.  

Report Post Tip

Days of smoking are gone here, too. But I do have a good puff puff pass story.  Way back in 1986, I went to see Metallica in concert when they were still relatively unknown.  The venue was actually an old skating rink where sometimes they held flea markets and low budget concerts.  I met one of their roadies at a gas station nearby when we stopped for some beer (it wasn't hard for a 16 year old to buy beer in 1986).  When we got to the venue, the tour bus was parked on the side of the building and I saw the roadie I met standing outside of it. So me and a friend walked over there and the roadie pulled out a joint and invited us on the bus. So yes, I smoked with the Metallica road crew on their tour bus.

Other interesting story related to this night.  The venue was "standing room only", meaning there were no seats. I managed to fight my way up to the very front next to the stage. I was right in front of Cliff Burton and I put my hand up in the air for him to slap it, which I had seen him do with other fans.  Except, when he bent down to slap my hand, somehow my thumb accidentally went in his mouth.  I have washed it since.

Report Post Tip

Well that is a pretty cool story TomJoad, shame you didn't get to smoke with the band.  

The last part of sticking a thumb in Cliffs mouth just reminded me of this though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fynWOio9jBo

Report Post Tip
I think sitting down and smoking a fatty with someone like Leanardo devinci would be a very interesting conversation given I have a background in Cnc machining and such... Him and I could've invented some shit lol
Would never happen. Never have and never will indulge. Not worth jeopardizing a career along with family members that crossed the line and caused so much pain and anguish.
Report Post Tip

Snoppy D O Double G. Why? Because he is the greatest pot head of all. He can out smoke Wiz. It's been proven! Why not smoke with the best the greatest the GOAT?

Report Post Tip

My cousin who passed away although he was not of smoking age just yet.

My brother who has also passed away.

Rev, or Gin two of the best friends I ever made on the internet.

Really any of my dead friends.

Report Post Tip
I feel like cooking and smoking with snoop dog and Martha Stewart would be the best. Since they have that show now. Seth rogan would be fun too I think. Idk I have an entire list of ppl lol
Report Post Tip
Real talk. I’m 40 and I’ve never done any form of drugs.

What’s it like?
Report Post Tip

Well lets start off with weed isn't a major drug it's considered light drug and it's uses can be rather beneficial..helps get rid of anxiety in most causes a hunger for tasty foods of alll types..and induces sleep. Well worth a try !! You know what they say don't knock it till you try it!

Report Post Tip
I would smoke a fat ole doob with Chong.
7 grams minimum.
And honestly because we have talked about it for years and i can't imagine who would appreciate it more.
Report Post Tip

Iwould smoke with snoop Dog who would not smoke with him just smoke a fatty.

Report Post Tip

I would love to get high with snoop dogg and Willie Nelson... ohhh what a jam that would be. I also think getting High with DannyChips would be a right giggle 😂😂

As much fun as it'd be blastin away doobs with Snoop, Seth Rogen or Biggy, I think I'd rather smoke with someone who hadn't really done it much before, cos that shit's always funny. I think Gordon Ramsay would be a handy stoner buddy, cos he'd make amazing food, and I reckon he's got some decent stories. Or Heston Blumenthal, cos he'd make up some weird ass food when he was high, and that'd be an adventure in itself.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Smoke a joint with anyone & why
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL