Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 11:28:06
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Tell a lie. Started by: ShinigamiK on Sep 13, '21 09:53
Well let me start, I have always wanted to be normal with no special powers of such things, not being able to read minds for example at all :3
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Well also, let me tell you. I HATE online games, and talking to people or I hate when people don't kill me. :D The act of killing me is an act of love. And we all could use a little death.

Report Post Tip

All Cretans are liars.

Report Post Tip

I hate the weekends. It is such an unnecessary break. I rather have my alarm clock set at 5 am on a daily bases and go to work non stop.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I hate coffee. I mean seriously, anyone who needs caffeine to wake up in the morning is clearly weak. The strong don’t need coffee!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I personally love cleaning the dishes and making sure that they are clean and ready to go to get dirty again. Total time saver.

Report Post Tip
  • I do not smoke weed.
  • I do not drink beer.
  • I always use the litter box.
Report Post Tip

I can't participate in this thread because I never lie. Lying leads to too many problems. I create enough problems without it. 

Report Post Tip

Hobbs runs a great crew, probably the best I've been in that was not pirate related. His crew chat is full of revelry and hi-jinks and nobody concerned about the Durden Raid. 

Report Post Tip

I am not exhausted from traveling all over the country. No one told me your feet would swell eventually, from riding all day long in a car or flying in an airplane. 

Report Post Tip
Im poor like a rat that hasnt eating for a full week and soon dies thanks to this...
Report Post Tip

I love my job and my employer is not a bad place to work.  Hahahaha  

Report Post Tip

Well, I guess my last statement was not long enough to suit the hustle lords :(   So I will repeat myself here.

I love my job and my employer is not dirty to full time employees. They do not cater to the part time employees they have been filling our factory with.  

Report Post Tip
I'm enjoying what I'm doing so far and having fun and in love with this life to the point I don't want it to end at all.
Report Post Tip

I love purple monkey dishwashers 

Report Post Tip
I‘m feeling very good today and I am looking forward to go to work because there‘s a lot of interesting stuff and smiling people waiting for me.
Report Post Tip

I hate sleeping and I always wake up early in the morning for a good exercise!

Report Post Tip

I'm actually a full on alcoholic an I've never touched weed in my life.  

Report Post Tip

i absolutlye hate energy drinks and cofee. i cna get through an entire day without either one of them. i never get a headache if i go 2 days without either one

Report Post Tip

I'll spice this up a bit and will tell 2 lies and 1 truth, can't give away my truthful lies too easily now can I.

* This statement is true.
* I am a vegan.
* I hate Hobbs.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Tell a lie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL