Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Detroit Yacht Club Started by: Mercury on May 20, '13 20:39

Sabrina cannot help but look at the lotions and then shakes her head ''I think the one with the flower scent seems amazing probably relaxing too but you know you don´t need an excuse to touch me like that'' she shakes her head again.

Report Post Tip

Chris smiles as he looks at Sabrina

If I took advantage of that you would be in the cabin and the door would be locked.   Now due to the fact I wanted you to enjoy the warm sunny day the best way to also touch you is to give you one of my massages, I've been told that it Therapeutic.  

He leans down and kisses her shoulder as he starts to apply the lotion.  

Report Post Tip

She hears Chris-Lucchese telling her about the cabin and a closed door and then mentions ''Well that would be a lot of fun as well'' she winks and then nods at the comment, that the sunny weather is also to be enjoyed as she relaxes and enjoys him applying the lotion. She is closing her eyes.

Report Post Tip

Chris starts to apply his Massage therapy on Sabrina back and thighs and calves and ankles.  He gives her a deep tissue massage.  

Now tell me does the warmth from the sun and the relaxed muscles feel good?

Report Post Tip

The woman enjoys the massage that Chris-Lucchese gives her and cannot help but close her eyes. As he asks her this she replies ''It certainly helps but your touch helps the most so thanks'' she smiles

Report Post Tip

Chris rolls Sabrina over and leans down and kisses her quickly.

That peck was payment for the massage.  

Report Post Tip

Chris-Lucchese kisses her quickly like that and she laughs before pulling him closer and kissing him more passionate ''That one is better''

Report Post Tip

looking into her eyes Chris replies.

Every kiss from you is better Sabrina

Report Post Tip

She slowly lets go of him and then smiles at him before applying some of the same lotions on his body too while cuddling a bit onto him ''I don´t want you to get sunburned!''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiles then tells Sabrina

Hold on, lets not rush away from the cuddling, let me enjoy this for a moment.

Chris then looks at her and pulls her down over him.  

Report Post Tip

The woman smiles at Chris-Lucchese and cuddles with him like that, laying on top of him and gently rubbing her nose against his as she mentions ''As long as we don´t miss out on everything else'' she laughs

Report Post Tip

Chris laughs 

Sabrina this is a fresh water lake no dolphins or sharks to see.  You are here to relax and I am here to view your beauty.  Now if you want to play a game of chance or cards we can.  

Report Post Tip

She continues to look at Chris-Lucchese while laying on top of him for a bit longer and then says ''Well I came here to have a good day with you and yeah relax too'' she laughs

Report Post Tip

Looking up at Sabrina 

Now I'm relaxed and having a great day right now.  

Chris gives her a kiss on her neck.

Report Post Tip

The woman cannot help but give him a very gentle slap as he gives her a kiss on her neck ''baaaad!''

Report Post Tip

Chris laughs loudly then tells Sabrina that they can do some fishing or remain basking in the sun as he rolls over.  

Now if you would be so kind as to apply a bit of lotion on my back

Report Post Tip

Sabrina is pretty quick to tell Chris-Lucchese that she would rather just continue to sunbath while smiling, she then takes some more of the lotion and applies it all on his back  ''I think that is more than enough to be safe''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiles then looks up at Sabrina

True but I love the way you touch me pretty lady.

Report Post Tip

She looks at Chris-Lucchese and  gives him a big kiss on the cheek ''Well you can feel that one any time but we can´t be on a yacht every day''

Report Post Tip

Chris looked at Sabrina 

True but we can get an apartment and enjoy ourselves everyday.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Yacht Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL