Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:22:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Detroit Yacht Club Started by: Mercury on May 20, '13 20:39

She shows him the thumb up and smiles widely ''I would defend my title anytime and anywhere''

Report Post Tip

Chris laughs again as Sabrina makes here comments.

This weekend at home we will see if you can handle this challenger 

Report Post Tip

She continues to look at him and smiles ''You want to have a pasta battle with me?''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiled Sabrina

You got it baby.  all out war you verses me

Report Post Tip

She continues to laugh and then proudly announces ''Deal you will lose''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiled at Sabrina.

If I lose im yours, If you lose you are mine.

Report Post Tip

She continues to look at Chris-Lucchese and wonders ''Is that not how it is already anyway?''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiled At Sabrina 

In a way but when you lose i want you in a short french maid outfit all day serving me.  

Report Post Tip

She raises her eyebrows and then adds ''Okey can do, but you have to buy me a French maid outfit first. And you will be a buttler if you lose''

Report Post Tip

I will gladly be your butler.

Chris smiles at Sabrina

Report Post Tip

She continues to look at Chris-Lucchese and cannot help but smile ''I am glad to hear so''

Report Post Tip

Chris nodded and smiled at Sabrina

What would you want me to do?

Report Post Tip

She looks at him and thinks for a bit ''Well give me a nice massage and cook me some high quality food''

Report Post Tip

Chris laughed at Sabrina 

I will give you a massage that will make you fall asleep and I will cook you meals that you will beg me too cook again.

Report Post Tip

She nods and then asks Chris-Lucchese ''Sounds good but sooo.. why exactly a short French maid outfit huh?'' she laughs and gently pokes him with her elbow.

Report Post Tip

Chris smiles at Sabrina 

Because I get to see certain parts of your body and I get to take you into the bed room so you can clean.

Report Post Tip

She cannot help but laugh at the honest answer of Chris-Lucchese and mentions ''Well at least you are honest''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiles at Sabrina

Honest and in love 

Report Post Tip

She smiles at him and then grins ''Well you know I could wear that any time around you''

Report Post Tip

Finally, his yacht had finished with its needed repairs and was ready to be a seaworthy vessel yet again. Figment, if anything, was a proper seaman and really knew how to really cook an egg; among other skills. Taking the items he had just bought from the store down the street, he was ready to really make this ship his own and decided to spruce it up a bit. Using the rope and some tape he created a beautiful looking centerpiece for the room in the shape of a very sickly looking snake, and the funnel with some sand created a small beach to the side of the yacht which was circled off by yet more rope.

Two of his most skilled men painted the entire interior a lovely grey while the exterior was given a cleaning with all of the essential bleaches and soaps that he could find. There wasn't any length he would not go to make this place a proper home and party destination, except for the ice sculpture as the ice sculpting racket was run by a single man in Detroit who really drove up the prices-- and Figgy would not be extorted just to have a lovely display piece. 

"Perfecto."

Placing a large streamer across the deck that led to the Yacht, he cut it down in front of no one and a single pigeon. The grand opening of his new party boat was complete! Everyone would rush to come and try out the decadent cakes he made from old bread batter that he stole from his grandmother-- or the shrimp that were caught right here off of this very yacht-- or the grocery store down the street for $100, you can come to your own conclusion there.

Figment surely did love the Detroit Yacht Club and was happy to call his new boat, his newest home. He would definitely be sleeping here after how much he put into it...

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Yacht Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL