Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Detroit Yacht Club Started by: Mercury on May 20, '13 20:39

Chris looked at Sabrina and pulled her gently towards him and kissed her.  

You truly know how to make me happy.  

Report Post Tip

She smiles as she feels him pulling her towards him and returns the kiss ''I know,, and I appreciate it, Chris. I want to make you happy as well''

Report Post Tip

Chris looked at Sabrina with a smile and told her that she has made him happy since the day she hit him with her toy stuffed lamb.  That everyday with her has been a blessing.   

Report Post Tip

The woman looks at Chris-Lucchese as she then tells him ''Time passes very first does it not? It has not even been so long ago since we were kids and looks at us now''

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Looking at Sabrina as she tells him that it hasn't been that long since they were kids.  He smiles and tells her that she filled out nicely over the last year or so.

Report Post Tip

Devante was sitting at the Yacht club dinning area looking out the window.   He ordered a rib eye steak with rice and gravy.  Two dinner rolls and a glass of white wine.   As he sat there he over heard some of the Yacht Club members discussing business and stock trades that should occur.  Devante smiled as he saw a way to make a few bucks and set him self up with legitimate cash flow to purchase a few more businesses.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It didn't take her too long to get herself together after getting back to her place. The cocaine and caffeine were still coursing through her system, all signs of tiredness gone from a mere hour ago. Not knowing how long she had to prepare herself before JohnnyCage would summons her, Talia got ready as quick as possible. All she really needed to do was throw on some new cloths, spritz herself with a dash of perfume and run a brush through her hair. There was nothing fancy about her look, just casual. 

She hadn't even had a moment to sit down, not that she would of with how hyper she was feeling, before her phone rang. It was Johnny, now she couldn't completely understand what he was saying. The bird at her window sill seemed to distract her enough that his words were going in one ear and out the other. It wasn't until he had to repeat her name a handful of times to make sure she was still on the line. 

"Talia... Talia... Yo.. Talia.. You there.."

"Huh.. yeah, I'm here. There's a bird outside my window. The fucker won't stop looking at me, it's rather creepy."

"What?" He paused for a moment, brushing it off before continuing. "Yacht Club on Belle Island, meet me there as soon as possible."

"Yacht..." 

The phone went dead before she was able to continue. With nothing more then a shrug, Talia hung up the phone and directed her attention back to the bird. They had quite the epic stare down, that was until the bird flew away. 

"That's right, get off my damn window sill." She said with a smile. That's when she remembered, she was supposed to meet Johnny. With a bit of pep in her step, Talia walked over to the end table where her bag was sitting. Ruffling through it, she pushed aside a couple of things until she found his sunglasses. Picking them up, they uncovered the little bag of powder. She had forgot completely about it, must have quickly tossed it into her bag when the guy knocked on the bathroom door at the coffee shop. 

She placed the glasses onto her face and closed up her bag, figuring just to leave it in there for later but the temptation to pull it out was too great. 

"Maybe just a little bit more." She said to herself as she pulled the bag out, opened it up and took just a little bit more. Immediately the sensation of feeling even more alive took over her body. Quickly she closed the bag back up and tossed it back into her bag. She then grabbed her bag and headed out the door. Time to go meet Johnny... 

Report Post Tip

Johnny hung up the phone and took a seat at the bus stop. He was right accross the road from the yacht club, just watching for now. He had a plan, but he needed help and that was where Talia came in.

He knew she could handle herself, even though they hadn't really done any work related business together just yet. There was just something about her, Johnny could tell from the first time they had met that she wasn't the type who needed someone else to protect her she was plenty capable, maybe even a little scary if she was mad. He was confident with her help this would go smoothly, and they would fetch a nice steady profit in the process. One step at a time though...

"What time is it...?"

Johnny muttered to himself as he looked up at the sun trying to make a guess. He figured it was probably close to noon by now, and that Talia shouldnt be too much longer. He reached into his waste band and pulled out his revolver, giving it a quick inspection and making sure it was loaded before tucking it away again carefully.

Across the road the Yacht club looked pretty dead, he hadnt seen anyone come or go in the entire time he was watching. Just as he had hoped. One of the reasons's he had picked this place was that it just seemed to be a huge wasted opportunity waiting to be taken. He had come across it just by chance a few weeks back and it got the gears ticking in his head. He would have to fill in Talia on the details when she got there.

Report Post Tip

It didn't take her that long to get to the yacht club, would have been there a bit sooner if she didn't get stuck talking to some random woman. Normally she wouldn't have been all about talking to random people and in such detail but there she was, going back and fourth with this woman for what seemed forever. They talked about everything, from hair styles to why they couldn't see radio waves. 

The radio waves conversation came from Talia, obviously.... 

Still though with all the talking, she still managed to get there in no time. Public transportation was great... 

To her surprise, as soon as she got off the bus. There was Johnny, standing there waiting. Was he standing there the whole time waiting? How did he know she was on that bus?

"It's about time..." He said while tapping on his watch.

"Yeah... well you see. I may have missed the stop the first time around. I got a talking to this woman, she was rather interesting and somehow radio waves came up and I got completely engrossed in it all that I missed this stop the frist time around. Oops..."

She stopped for a moment and glanced up at the yacht club sign across the street then back over to Johnny who was smiling at her. 

"What?"

"Radio waves? Huh?"

"Yes! Crazy shit if you actually think about it but regardless that's a conversation for another time. Why'd you bring me out this way?"

Report Post Tip

Johnny shook his head and just went along with the whole radio waves thing. He didn't really understand how the hell that stuff worked really. It all just seemed like magic to him how anything could communicate noises like that, especially without wires. Telephones too... how the hell does that work...?

"Hellooooo! Earth to Johnny! Why'd you bring me here?" 

Talia was waving her hand in front of his face when he finally snapped out of it.

"Oh sorry... had me in a bit of a daze thinking about radio waves and whatnot. Crazy shit..."

Johnny gave his head a shake to refocus on the task at hand, the yacht club.

"Oh right, yeah... we are here for the Yacht club behind you. It used to be run by some local mobsters but they are long gone. I checked and it has no ties to our organization, hell whoever runs the place these days doesnt even pay off Jack. So I guess it's either a straight laced legit business now, or some lowly scum, either way it doesnt really change the plan, it is going to be ours. "

Johnny started to head across the road towards the club, nodding for Talia to follow him as he kept talking about his plan.

"See I figure if we own a business that has boats coming and going all day, we can easily cut out the middle man and make a way better profit on our drug sales... you know? Can also use the legit part of the business to launder some of the profit. I know we already have pretty good connections to get drugs and all that... but imagine if we could buy directly from down south ourselves? In bulk to boot."

Report Post Tip

She stopped in the middle of the road to think on it for a moment, bad place to stop and think about it but that's what she did. It was a matter of no time before the horns of a car wanting to pass blared from her side, causing her to whip around catching the eyes of the driver. She couldn't hear what he was saying but could see the anger in his face. 

He crept the car up closer to her, still blaring the horn. 

She finally got to the point she had enough, casually walked up to the car and kicked the shit out of the fender. Leaving a couple nice indent within the metal. You could hear the cars gears lock into place as he put the car in park and swung his driver side door opened. 

"You're dead bitch!"

"Dead? Me? Go fuck yourself!"

This obviously caught the attention of Johnny who hurried back to where she was standing, gun clearly sticking out from his waistband. She was oblivious to him being behind her though as she kept up a barrage of obscenities. She thought it was her temperament that sent the man back to his car, it wasn't until she felt a hand on her shoulder that she realized it was Johnny. 

"Ah, what the hell. I had this under control..." She jolted her shoulder to try and release his hand on her but was rather unsuccessful. 

"Yeah you got it, I was just here for moral support. Come on though, we've got things to do."

Talia watched as the man got back into his car and sat there quietly until they moved out of the way. 

"Really, I had that. You didn't need to come over there."

"I know but there are more important things right now."

He motioned his head towards the Yacht Club, that's when she remembered why they were really there. 

"Oh... yeah. I'm in! I think it would be quite helpful for our pockets and that cocaine is a hell of drug. Oh reminds me, I still have your baggie in my bag but I may have used a little bit more of it. Oops..." She said with a smile. "So... is there any plan here or are we just gonna wing it?"

Report Post Tip

"Plan you say... hmm..."

Johnny stopped in his tracks and began scratching his chin. It wasn't until he noticed Talia's disapproving stare that he snapped out of it.

"Hey don't worry! I totally have a plan. Very detailed. Yup. Okay maybe not super detailed... but I did do some research. The company is registered to some guy named Frank Stone, I am sure there are others but legally... it's his. Easiest thing to do would be to just kill everyone, make them disappear, and take the place; we can't really do that though if we want this go work out well. We need to have some paper work done, you know so if the cops come sniffing around we can legally prove its ours and its legit. The tricky part is going to be getting him to sign it over to us..."

Johnny stopped and looked over to Talia waiting for her response. They were only a few steps from the front door to the building at this point so he figured he should stop up, maybe she had a better plan or some input. They wouldn't really be able to discuss it once they were inside. 

"Hey wait a second... are those my sunglasses? and did you say you used more of the coke?" He blurted out as he looked over, noticing the fancy shades she was wearing.

Report Post Tip

"Yes and yes." Talia said with a smile on her face. "Both of which you gave to me, the glasses the night of the pool hall and the cocaine this morning. I'm keeping both by the way, hope you weren't expecting them back."

The glare he gave her could be felt through his sunglasses. 

"You're just gonna have to get over it. Plus if you're saying this place is what it is, you'll have plenty of money and drugs to replace those which you have given me. So hush yourself over there."

He was a bit speechless, tried to mutter something out of his mouth but was not able to before Talia was able to speak up once more. 

"In regards to this place and how we are gonna go about it, beats me. Seems like we may just have to take it one step at a time. All else fails, if we find a document with this guys name on it I can easily forge it. Wouldn't be the first time I've written someone else's name on something. I do have one issue though."

"Oh?" He asked. 

Talia held her bag up in front of him. 

"What am I going to do with this while shit is going down? There's no way I'm leaving it here on the street. I've got some good stuff in here and the bag itself wasn't cheap. What's your plans for that?"

Report Post Tip

Johnny paused again to think for a few moments. He did this often, it was almost like when he had to use his head to think the rest of his body briefly stopped working. Once again he snapped out of it once he finally thought of a solution. 

"Well, what kind of a lady would go shopping for somewhere to keep her new boat without a purse? I would also think a wealthy lady like yourself would need to speak directly to the owner of the place if she was going to trust him with her boat... oh and don't worry about the coke by the way I have more, same with the sunglasses, besides they do look good on you. I just didn't expect you to be wearing them. Shall we?"

Johnny finally swung open the door they had been standing beside, which knocked into some old wind chimes they had hung just inside to alert them when someone arrived.

"Classy place..." He said looking up at the rust wind chimes.

He motioned with his arm for Talia to head on in as he held the door open. As long as this Frank guy was there he was starting to think this might actually be an easier job than expected. It wouldn't be too hard to get a sit down with him in his office if they were customers. Once inside they would figure out the rest but this plan should at least be enough to get the guy alone.

Report Post Tip

“Classy?” She thought you herself. Sure she looked good but classy... definitely didn’t put her classy clothes on but it was too late now. They were already heading inside, that was the plan and that’s what she had to work with. It was gonna be a challenge but it was gonna be a fun challenge.

”Indeed, super classy. Bet you they have some really nice yachts back there. Hopefully something nice to buy, only top of the line John, just remember that. I won’t be looking to buy anything average.” 

She made sure to say it loud enough for her voice to carry a bit through the place. Hoping it would garner the attention of someone, which it did. As out around the corner strolled a young lady, probably in her late teens maybe early twenties. 

”Hello there, welcome to the Detroit Yacht Club.” She said with a smile. “How can I help you today?” 

Talia glared over your Johnny, hoping he would take the cue to speak up on her behalf. Cause if she were to be as classy as she was portraying, clearly she wouldn’t be talking to no commoners.

Johnny understood the glare, and reluctantly decided he better speak up... so he stepped forward towards the woman and reached out offering her a handshake.

"Hello. Mrs. Galanti here has just recently acquired a beautiful twelve and a half foot Herreshoff and we are currently shopping around for a Yacht club to keep it docked at. Seeing as one of her houses is here in Detroit we figured this would be a good place to start. She is also interested in having a look at any more yachts you might have for sale here at the moment..."

"I can show..." The woman began to say before Johnny cut her off again.

"No offense or anything, but is the owner around? If we are going to even consider this place we will need to speak to the person in charge."

The woman just nodded and scurried off towards the back of the club leaving them alone again for the moment. 

"Well, uh... I guess he is here? Either that or I hurt her feelings so bad she ran away? Guess we will find out in a minute..."

A minute... if she was about to meet the owner in a minute, she’d have to do herself a little bit. Any bit of being more presentable would be beneficial to this whole operation. 

”A minute, I can work with that.”

Talia scurried herself over to the mirror hanging in the lobby, it just so happened to have a little table underneath it, making it a perfect resting place for her bag. She gave herself a bit of a look in the mirror, put on a little bit of makeup and tucked a couple of strands of hair behind her ear. 

The sounds of heavy footsteps and small chatter could be heard coming from down the hall, from the back. 

Hurrying up to finish the last little bit of her look, she did one last thing before heading back to Johnnys side and that was to double check her gun. It was loaded and it was ready. Picking her bag back up, she walked back towards Johnny just as the young lady turned the corner followed closely behind by a big stout man.

”Good day, heard you were looking for me. What can I do for you?”

Report Post Tip

Johnny tried his best to hide his scowl as the owner of the club more or less asked him to repeat his whole spiel again. He must not have done a very good job hiding it though because the woman from earlier answered for him before he had a chance.

"Oh sorry, this is Mrs. Galanti and they were looking for a club to dock her new boat at, and I think wondering if we had any others for sale. Is that right?" She asked, looking at Johnny.

Johnny turned towards the owner and slid his sunglasses up onto his head before answering her.

"Yeah that pretty much covers it. I am sure you understand we need to discuss a few things with the man in charge if we are going to trust you with the boat. If we like what you have to say and can agree to something you can take us out back and show us what you have for sale. Do you have an office we can head to?"

"Names Frank, and well I have an office but..." The man started to say before being cut off by Johnny.

"Great, nice to meet you Frank. Lead the way." 

Johnny motioned towards the direction they had come from a few minutes earlier. Frank didn't bother to argue or continue whatever he had been trying to say, he just turned and began walking with Talia and Johnny a few steps behind. 

Report Post Tip

The young woman went a separate way then, Johnny, Talia and the owner. Probably just heading back to whatever desk she was sitting at prior to them showing up. She was out of sight but not completely out of mind, if things were about to go down how she'd expected them to everyone within the building would need to be accounted for. 

Frank though, he led the way into the back towards his office. Making sure to quickly close a couple side doors on the way back, as if he was shielding them from seeing something they were supposed to. It was the classic way to cover something up and to most people they wouldn't have thought anything of it but for them two they knew what it was all about. 

There was a bit of a issue, not being able to see in the room was a cause for concern. There was no way in telling if the rooms were empty or each filled with multiple armed men. This could possibly be the riskiest game of Russian roulette anyone has ever played... 

First and foremost they needed to make it to the owners office. If they were lucky, by the time they even left they'd have been the rightful owners of the club and possibly without much bloodshed. Was there any fun in that, no but it was the smart play. Was something only time would tell. 

Talia had about a million and one things on her mind during the walk down the hallway, only a few of those thoughts included how things were gonna go down. For some reason she was still fixated on the radio waves thing, it played like a loop in her mind. Was a loop that was eventually broken when she ran smack into Johnny's back as he stopped for some reason. 

There was a thud, not a large one, not large enough for Frank to hear but that coupled with the fact she had walked into Johnny it caused him to whip his head around. 

His eyes were still hidden behind his shades but she knew he was staring at her. She could feel it, it was piercing. It caused her to subtly shrug her shoulders and silently mouth "I'm sorry." With a sake of his head, Johnny turned back around just about when Frank turned about. 

"Here you go, come have a seat. Don't mind the mess on my desk, it's been a busy day thus far." He said while opening the door. 

Johnny could be seen peering into the office, as to double check and make sure things were clear before giving her the ok by stepping aside. "After you Ms. Galanti"

"Thank you John!" She muttered as she walked by him. 

Taking the seat in the corner, she was followed in by Johnny then Frank who closed the door behind him and made his way to the seat behind his desk. 

Report Post Tip

As Talia headed into the office followed closely by Johnny, Frank stayed in the doorway and waited for her to have a seat before closing the door and taking a seat himself behind his desk. Johnny stayed stayed just inside the closed door and surveyed the room.

"Please have a seat sir and we can get down to bussiness." Frank said as he pointed to the seat next to Talia.

Johnny barely acknowledged Frank, just held up his index finger and continued to look around the room. It was a rather small office, there was a clutter of paper spread across the desk, and lamp behind him, and then a safe and a filing cabinet tucked in the back corner. The safe caught his attention the most, usually anything worth being locked up in one of them was worth taking... and if he was lucky the paper work they needed to take the business would be in there. 

Satisfied with the current situation, two of them and one of him in a closed office... Johnny quickly pulled out his gun from his waist and pointed it at Frank's head.

"Shhhh... nobody needs to get hurt. We are going to have a talk just like I said." 

Johnny used his free hand to hold a finger up to his mouth and emphasize that Frank needed to just shut up and not move for the time being. Frank did as he was told and held his hands up over his desk silently, he looked surprisingly calm for a man with a gun pointed at his head. Johnny usually found that people in this situation were damn near ready to piss themselves, not this man though.

Johnny reached out and grabbed the chair he had been instructed to sit in moments earlier and wedged it under the door knob of the closed door, making sure to keep his gun on Frank the whole time... not that he really needed to with Talia there. He had seen her pull out a gun of her own from the corner of his eye, there really wasn't much Frank could do at the moment. 

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Yacht Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL