Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:27:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Detroit Yacht Club Started by: Mercury on May 20, '13 20:39

She continues to look at Chris-Lucchese and then laughs ''Oh I especially liked teasing you during the summer when having my skirt on, knowing you would look at my legs instead of the teacher''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiles at Sabrina 

Actually I looked at your face more, you were the only girl I wanted to look at.  

Report Post Tip

She smiles and slightly blushes ''I know you were always heavily into me''

Report Post Tip

Chris drops his head and smiles at Sabrina

Since day one when you were holding your stuff toy lamb your first day in school.  I thought you would be my girl when you hit me with it after your first hour in class.  

Report Post Tip

She continues to listen to Chris-Lucchese and then mentions ''Well you were getting too touchy so I hoped it would knock you out'' she laughs.

Report Post Tip

Touchy? you dropped your pencil and I picked it up and you smiled, when I turned around you bopped me.  

Report Post Tip

She rolls her eyes now ''You were trying to touch my shoulders or arms whenever you could''

Report Post Tip

Only to get your attention most of the time you turned away from me.  Then after you got to know me better the torture started.  You stopped with the stuffed animals and started hitting me in my chest or arm.  

Then Chris looked at Sabrina and laughed.

You liked me way back then.  

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to listen to Chris-Lucchese and then shakes her head ''I did kind of like you. You were kind of the only close friend I have when it came to boys you know?''

Report Post Tip

Chris raised an eyebrow as Sabrina spoke.  

What do you mean kind of?  Close friend? I was in the friend zone?  Ouch.

Chris shakes his head wishing she had said yes she really did.  Nevertheless he perked up and said 

Well I got you now so you better start really liking me.  

Report Post Tip

Sabrina continues to look at Chris-Lucchese and then adds laughingly ''Well yes, you were indeed in the friendzone for some long time before moving out of it'' she sticks her tongue out.

Report Post Tip

Chris looked at Sabrina sticking her tongue out and laughing.    He then pulled her onto his lap and held her.

Well you have been on the girlfriend list since you were seven.

Report Post Tip

The woman is a bit surprised as Chris-Lucchese pulls her onto his lap like this and wraps her arms around him as she looks into his eyes ''Well that makes me happy to hear''

Report Post Tip

Chris looked at Sabrina 

Now where is my key to your, I mean our apartment?

Report Post Tip

She continues to look at him and laughs while nodding towards her handbag with her head ''Right there''

Report Post Tip

Chris looked at Sabrina and smiled 

I'm not going in your purse for my key.

Report Post Tip

She looks at him and smiles saying ''Well I trust you, that you would only get the key so don´t worry''

Report Post Tip

Chris looked at Sabrina

I have a fear of going into a woman's purse.  You could have them things in there, you know them things you women need every month.  Or you could have dolls or girly stuff.  

Report Post Tip

She continues to look at Chris-Lucchese and gives him a little kiss before explaining ''How about we give you some makeup huh? Then you can wear that girly stuff.''

Report Post Tip

Chris looked at Sabrina

not unless im dead.  That's the only way make up touches my face

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Yacht Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL