Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:20:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Detroit Yacht Club Started by: Mercury on May 20, '13 20:39

She looks at Chris-Lucchese and then asks ''seeing you every day? Are you crazy?'' she sticks her tongue out as she laughs loud when she teases him.

Report Post Tip

He rolls his eyes then looks back at Sabrina.

Your going to see me every day anyway, at least with an apartment we can sit and laugh in private and I can see you in a French maid uniform.

Report Post Tip

She listens to Chris-Lucchese and scratches her head thinking ''Well maybe just from time to time but you won´t see me like that every day no''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiled at Sabrina

No I won't I do like you in a business suit, and your ball room dresses.   

Report Post Tip

She looks at Chris-Lucchese and raises an eyebrow ''and any other outfit you can think off''

Report Post Tip

Chris thinks on it for a moment then tells Sabrina

Yes several but that's just me happy to see you.

Report Post Tip

She listens to Chris-Lucchese and then mentions ''I know that but thanks a lot''

Report Post Tip

He looks at Sabrina and shakes his head.

Here we are five years later and fifteen thousand miles away from Sicily and you still expect me to not be excited to see you?

Sabrina look in the mirror then tell me how does that work.  

Report Post Tip

She continues to listen to Chris-Lucchese and then mentions ''Of course I know you are excited to see me and so am I! It´s just kind of crazy to think, that you are also here now''

Report Post Tip

Nodding at Sabrina comment.

My Uncle came to America with his family.  Stefano his oldest son got connected with some friends and started his business.  Then tragic struck and he was killed along with three of his younger brothers.  I came to help oversee what my cousins started.  So yeah I'm hear.  I wasn't expecting to find you.   

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to look at him and then nods as Chris-Lucchese tells her his story of how he came to the United States of American ''Well that sucks sorry to hear. My father came here some good time ago and left me and my mother here in Detroit. He came to visit us a lot of times but due to his job in Los Angeles, he did not see him as much. He was a good man though''

Report Post Tip

Looking at Sabrina.

Your father hated me, every time I stood near you at a school recital he would give me the evil eye.  I remember your last birthday in Sicily that man had me working ensuring that I was far away from you as possible.  Half the time I was in your cellar getting wine and the other half in the kitchen with your grandmother who kept tossing me out of her Kitchen.  

Report Post Tip

The woman raises an eyebrow as Chris-Lucchese mentions, that her father hated him. She couldn´t help but correct him there ''He was very cautious with you but he did certainly not hate you. He often asked me if I would go hang out with you again and how you are doing''

Report Post Tip

Chris looked at Sabrina.

He only asked you that with the hopes you would say no and when he asked how was I doing he was hoping that you would say you didn't know because I was chasing someone else's daughter.  The man took me hunt and keep asking me to walk out into the field and see if I see a deer and if I do wave both arms in the air.  Sabrina he wanted to shoot me.  

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to look at Chris-Lucchese and then says ''Well no I think he wanted someone to keep me safe from potential idiots who would want to harass me instead respect me at least that is the feeling he always gave me'' She cannot help but laugh at the story with the deer though

Report Post Tip

Nodding at Sabrina comment.

He did want someone to protect you and according to you, I was the idiot that needed help just to walk across the class room to the chalk board remember.

Report Post Tip

She continues to listen to the comments of Chris-Lucchese attentively and then mentions ''Well you did seem nervous when it came to presenting yourself in public''

Report Post Tip

Shaking his head no at Sabrina

I was not nervous at presenting myself in public, I was terrified at what you were planning for me when I was up there.  

Report Post Tip

She recalls the times with  Chris-Lucchese and mentions ''Well not much during the class itself I just liked teasing you sometime''

Report Post Tip

Chris fowns at Sabrina 

Sometimes?  Sometimes, lady the only time you didn't tease me was when you went home to go to sleep or were at home sick.  Sometimes indeed.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Yacht Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL