Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:24:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

I'm with Honesty on this. The "TotallyNotRogue" name that appears is a pain in the ass.

Report Post Tip

When your CA is in jail and you fail a jailbust.. How can they keep you out of jail?

Report Post Tip

Izzy not renaming my Rank Godfarter :(

Report Post Tip

It's called magic, Rudy. They have skills beyond your imagination :P

I have been wondering the same myself though..

Report Post Tip

I'm a newbie and the OC invite thing is confusing. When I click accept, sometimes it says accept failed, sometimes it says success but nothing happens.

Sometimes, a list of associates is displayed, but there's no clue about the crime progress. Sometimes I just get a message that the job suceeded/failed without me doing anything but accepting.

Report Post Tip

In messaging, images are not allowed, although I suppose that might be for security reasons. I RP as a mute character and I write actual speech as handwritten text, so this is a nuisance on me.

Also, after sending a message, I just see that message was sent, but it would be better if I was returned in Inbox.

Also, next/prev buttons would be useful when viewing inbox messages.

Report Post Tip

MXXIV - OCs or Organized Crimes can be run every few hours or so by made men and above.  Depending on the crime they must invite 1 or more other players (who must accept) to be a part of it.  For agreeing to help the OC organizer, you get a cut of the profits.  In many ways it's just like petty crimes and felonies, they require nothing more than clicking one button and then you get cash!  The difference is that they take more than one person to click a button to do.

The reason you see success or failure sometimes immediately after you join, is because the organizer obviously clicked the button to do the crime a moment after you joined!  So no waiting!  That's nice.

If you see a list of people involved that's because the organizer is waiting for people to join still or might need to find more to accomplish the level of crime they want to do.  

Information about this and other topics can be found in the MR Wiki:  https://wiki.mafiareturns.com/wiki/Getting_Started

Also - if you would like I'd be happy to mob mail you a getting started at MR post that we share with new members in our crew.  I see you're not in a crew yet but once you join one you'll have mentors who will help you with this sort of thing.

Welcome to the site, by the way!  :)

Report Post Tip

LuckyLucy: I read all the content on the wiki (I do that for every game I play), but it's incomplete and not very specific on how things work. Many pages are missing or have blank places instead of text (eg.: FAQ).

Thanks for the explanation.

Report Post Tip

NP.  Mobmail coming your way with new player info.

Report Post Tip

Sold 49 units of Cocaine at $298,704 for a loss of $-135,191.

A loss of something negative is positive. Really, what this says is that I gained 135k. It should in fact say: "

Sold 49 units of Cocaine at $298,704 for a loss of $135,191.

Report Post Tip

Haha you fuckers thought this was going to drop to the second page.

Can we make it so the Jail page remembers your sort preference based on the last load? 

(Like if you're sorting it for 0 Guarders to be up top, when you reload the jail screen, is it possible to just have it locked that way until you switch it to something else?) 

Report Post Tip

When you uncheck the box to append past messages in mob mail, show the users that it actually has done something. Some don't use it out of fear and make a new mail just to be sure that something they don't want to leak stays private.

Report Post Tip

Being able to mug people while they're in jail. It comes up with the original "mug text" but also the "looks like they're not here, maybe in jail" (or whatever that part says) below the first one - yet, it was still possible to mug them.

Not that I dislike it, 'cause I always sometimes like mugging people, but it seems a bit unrealistic, especially since you can't PP people while they're in jail. 

Report Post Tip

The fact that on the travel page now with Seattle added it's not grouped in with the west coast cities.

Report Post Tip

Clicking "Buy" in the marketplace pops up the option to choose how many, as does clicking the number available. 

Report Post Tip

When the prices up top of the drug page say 8.7 average for cocaine and the two different prices are 8.1 and 8.5......

Report Post Tip

Long-dead CAs staying on both your Payroll Management page and Personals drop-down menu.

Report Post Tip

It's nearly impossible to select a Raid Durden from my phone. Is there a secret or does it just bounce around for everyone? 

Can we get a 'previous' and '''next' button?

Report Post Tip

Don't think that's just you Syn, I tried a few times from mobile over the past couple days and it's uhhh....infuriating tbh lol.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, and even if you tap one and kill it, then it files it away in the defeated section alphabetically and throws off the view that it took 3 minutes to center on the living. Very difficult to raid from phone. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL