Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 08:43:17
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

When you Durden Raid and you wound a durden, the page scrolls up or down from the durdens you were looking at before. So if you were going to hit a couple in a row, you usually have to scroll back in between.

Not that big a deal, of course, but this is "little shit that bugs you", so here I am!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This seems to be intermittent for me GavinAndTaraByrne, but is an annoyance of mine too. Its worse when using my mobile phone atm, too.

Report Post Tip

Duel logs - can they be reversed? Currently it shows the end result up top instead of in chronological order of the events. 

Report Post Tip

Zoom, are you meaning so that the user can switch the order, or the order in general to be reversed? Because I like to see the newest duel on top, think it makes sense :D

But if you just meant so that you can switch the order at your own leisure, then fair point!

Report Post Tip

Ignore me. I get what you meant now!

Report Post Tip

Oho nice try, you don't get to go to Page 2 though. 

Please switch Dice History to read from Master account! :) 

Report Post Tip

Can we get CL profiles sorted a tad differently? Specifically for members over Made Man. Currently it goes Rank, and then alphabetically. 

So for example: Spaceman | blackangelo | Heston | Rubix | Angelo_Lagusa | KingofMeatPopsicles | Zoom | Mescaline

(GFC, Don, Don, Don, Consig, Consig, Consig, Made Man) 

Would it be possible to switch the alphabetical part of that to Age? So Spaceman, whoever is the oldest Don - youngest Don, Oldest consig - youngest Consig, so on so on 

Clicking back three times to find a new PP target after this message:

XXX is on high alert for your kind. They've been pickpocketed recently. You're going to have to let them get off edge first.

Report Post Tip

Android user - if you click on the custom timer it zooms the screen right in to a point it's not at all functional. And you need to scroll away to be able to zoom out. 

What would be useful would be the screen auto-zooming to fit the petty or felony pop ups on screen, as I have to zoom in to tap the timers anyway. 

When I click "Watch" on a thread and my petty screws up and I have to refresh the page, it unwatches the thread. 

If I click "watch" on a thread and I click a link and end up going back in the browser, it unwatches the thread. 

Maybe ask for confirmation before "unwatching" or give watch/unwatch different URL's. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

That what much bgs me is when people are afraid od death-dicing, pretty funny to not dare taking advantage to try to win big amount of creds. Its a shame so few daring it when Izzy are generous :p

Report Post Tip

Dead crew members show up in the "Crew Logs" of the Durden Raid page on days well past their death/retirement. 

Report Post Tip

Having to scroll past all of my bodyguards to get to the BG Equivalent, upgrade and upkeep buttons. Not sure if there is a good reason for it that I'm not thinking of, but I'd love to have that info and the upgrade/upkeep buttons at the top of the page. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Failed GraveRobs and failed Mug attempts do not show up in your Personals. 

Report Post Tip

Maybe the ability to scroll through the profiles based on their obit listing? Or does that make graverobbing too easy? :)

Report Post Tip

On second thought, I take it back. I don't think it will make things easier.

Report Post Tip

It will have to be something like... after graverobbing, if it fails, it could take you to the next name in the obits. Or, it could take you back to the profile, and you can have the option to scroll through the obits from the profile.

Hopefully, this doesn't go against the idea of grinding for the achievements too much.

Report Post Tip

To be honest, that border bothers me more than it should : https://i.imgur.com/sYw8f8f.jpg

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

I'd like to see notifications of crew chat in crew channel on lounge as well.

Like promotions, HQ wacks, etc...

Report Post Tip

GraveRobs not counting towards the attempt a PP Hustle Task. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL