Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 19:27:38
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

Can we get the BG Skill page for Loyal BG's to remember sort-order from last load? 

Report Post Tip

Hm. I just loaded/left/loaded/left/loaded/logged out/loaded that page I mentioned, and it stayed in the same order. Maybe I had cleared my browser shit and hadn't re-visited it since? 

Report Post Tip

Not having more sources of crimes to do in the game. Petty, Felony, Organized. Even then, is it really difficult to switch up what crimes are what? Change the text.

Report Post Tip

Not having more sources of crimes to do in the game. Petty, Felony, Organized. Even then, is it really difficult to switch up what crimes are what? Change the text.

WACK! Reply Moderate Post   Reply by: Rye at Apr 09, '18 11:42

Hi Rye, the purpose of this thread is more so to fix errors that you find.

The above comment from yourself could be better put into the Suggestions Forum if you think you have an idea that could be utilised to improve the crime areas of the game. 

Report Post Tip

pp perks being impossible to get, also oc perks

Report Post Tip

On the hustle point spend page ordering by "When" orders by alphabetical meaning it thinks April comes before March.

Report Post Tip

Hustle Gambling bug with (at least) BlackJack - doesn't matter what the Hustle says (win/lose) if you do a bet of at least that amount, it'll cross off that goal for your Hustle regardless of the outcome of your bet. 

Report Post Tip

It bugs me hard that the new thing getting free creds mostly unfortunally make those hardgamesr which is fastes klicking in MRBot, this new issue that everyone easy can see when its appear there by using https://mafiareturns.com/comm/lounge_eligible.php is a bit bugging.

Perhaps take away the opportunity to watch that and make sure MRBot throws out free cred frequently instead so even not hardgamer will have the chance to get more.

The most bugs for me is that I like many others nearly dont get any anymore since the new thing appeared and that bugs my hard :p

Report Post Tip
Actually there use to be things that bugged me, but then I squashed em!!! BAM BOOM.
Report Post Tip
I agree with Jennie, why do I have to pay fully price to upgrade a dfp? Doesn't make sense imo
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/lounge_eligible.php

I understand the being eligible part. Is this random meaning when I am on I MIGHT get to race? And how many days the eligibility exist?

Report Post Tip
On mobile: when the menus stay open and in focus even after you click outside of that window and/or travel to different pages. To work around these when they get "stuck" open and refuse to collapse you have to refresh the entire page.
Report Post Tip

Unhinged

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/lounge_eligible.php

I understand the being eligible part. Is this random meaning when I am on I MIGHT get to race? And how many days the eligibility exist?

The times are displayed when you are not eligible, so working with your crew you should be able to figure out the formula pretty quickly to find the "minutes requirement" for each one by watching to see what it was... then refreshing... and seeing if its not eligible.

Report Post Tip
Suddenly started having issues with the Petty Crimes box/page taking forever to load after I click it.

Everything else on the site seems to work normal speed, but not petties. Running Safari browser through iPhone.
Report Post Tip

When the hustle tells you to win or lose money gambling, you don't actually have to do what it says. if you play at a sufficient stake, it says you completed it

Report Post Tip

The crew list shows PH VIP's as light green and Seattle VIP's as dark green.

To those of us that are bad with color differentiation it looks like one massive city since PH and Seattle are next to each other on the list. 

Report Post Tip

Still the tremendous amount of times that the Tip at the top of the Drug page is wrong -__- 

Report Post Tip

Trying to fly with the exact amount of money on hand but being told you don't have enough.

For instance, it costs $119 to fly and I have $119 on hand. I try to fly, I'm told I don't have enough money. I take $1 more out and then it works, with that spare dollar still on hand.

Report Post Tip

Mark_Fischbach

Hey, I can't seem to duplicate this.  Is this on the timer pop up for flying, or on the normal page accessed through clicking the city name or the travel page under the actions menu?

Report Post Tip

Squishy

It's on the normal page under the actions menu. I'm great at breaking games, apparently!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL