Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 20:10:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32
Aug 22, 08:22:05 Word on the street is that Shelby has fallen out of favor in Downtown LA, Los Angeles.
  Aug 22, 08:22:03 Word on the street is that Shelby has fallen out of favor in Downtown LA, Los Angeles.
  Aug 22, 08:21:59 Word on the street is that Shelby has fallen out of favor in Downtown LA, Los Angeles.
Report Post Tip

In retrospect idk if that falls under "little" sorry

Report Post Tip
My personals keep flashing for no reason. It's happening iPhone using google chrome browser. I've restarted multiple times, keeps happening
Report Post Tip

That happened to me earlier, I just refreshed and it stopped.

Report Post Tip

Dub, Ragnarok - being looked into. If you receive a personal for the time being, refreshing should work. If not try clicking the category specific personal within your personals. (IE; someone sends you $1, go to your $ tab. Someone PPs you, go to the PP tab. That should do the trick while it's being looked at)

Report Post Tip

Not just that, if you get a long mail it's not cutting off at some point, well it wasn't earlier.

Report Post Tip

This is very minor... but not being able to hit Enter on my keyboard to close the pop-up after I've done a felony.  Enter will do the felony, but not close the box.  

Report Post Tip

^ it has bugged me for years that when you do a Petty, the popup closes right after on its own, but the Felony one does not.

Scratches neck slightly.

Report Post Tip

I agree, that's a slight inconvenience. If admins have the time to fix that, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, I've been able to ignore it so it's not a HUGE deal. It's just little stuff that bothers me. :P

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

^^^^^^^^

Can we get that adjusted? That has bothered me for ages.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Can you show the crew names in the Crew list table https://mafiareturns.com/news/localcrews.php ?

Report Post Tip
TheDonbot Jenbola CletusKasady

If something could be done about those 3 that'd be great
Report Post Tip

On The Daily Hustle

The Daily Hustle

Task Progress
Pay your damned taxes. $0/$6,000
Make a profit selling drugs. $13,250/$13,250
Grease a palm. (Buy a tip) 1/1
Travel to another district. 5/5

Bit hard to complete if your CL is kind enough to not charge tax.

Report Post Tip

you can still pay tax even if your CL isn't charging. I paid my tax and I didnt owe any.

Report Post Tip

^Decent workaround - you can definitely still use the tax while owing nothing in taxes.

On the Daily Hustle note - Getting one to do a PickPocket, when you're only a Civilian/Petty Thief/Thug - booooo.

Report Post Tip

Erm, use the tax page, that is*

Report Post Tip

Thanks for that :D

Report Post Tip

On the Daily Hustle note - Getting one to do a PickPocket, when you're only a Civilian/Petty Thief/Thug - booooo.

Thats been amended to Goomba+ I believe 

Report Post Tip

I accidentally overwrote my copy, but when making a phone call whilst in jail, it says something like... ' You got hold of XXX and let them know you need busted out.'

The word should read busting instead of busted, I think.

Report Post Tip

I have over 300 instas for my Felony crime.

I just trained someones bodyguard, it used my timer and I am unable to do another or even commit a Felony crime.

Is this right?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL