Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 01:40:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

Within the personals, I think it would be really good to have a grouping for the unit unlocks. This would allow newer players to see when they unlocked their last one and kinda get an idea of when their next one will become available. Sort of a mini incentive to keep going for it.

Would this be something that could be done?

Report Post Tip
Before posting something or sending mail, I click the 'Load Preview' icon and nothing happens.
Report Post Tip

HarveyDent - Do you have the SDI enabled?

Report Post Tip
It's at the top for me.
Report Post Tip

I see them at the top for page selection in a post. But for the forum level and watched threads I don't have them at the top. 

Report Post Tip

I buy someone an armory. They die a few hours later. The time for the armory should go to the next family I join or something. All other perks last through death, but man what a waste of ten credits today. 

Report Post Tip

Corrupt Agent's Personals should remain with the CA after your character dies.

Report Post Tip

It would be more than great if their could be a button labeled something along the lines of: "Import last profile" on your profile page that would basically just copy/paste your last profile (Picture + whatever you wrote in the WYSIWYG editor.) 

As of now, copy/pasting your profile doesn't transfer any of the text layout nor the colors; really annoying having to redo it on every character.

Report Post Tip

Reason - ^ Most people change their quotes/family tag/profile pic each account, however I get where this could potentially be annoying if you do not. A simple solution I have to that is this; copy the info from your Manage - Profile page, and paste it into the Personal Notes section on your profile itself. Or, mobmail it to yourself! As for the profile pic, the old ones are stored and are able to be re-selected to use anyway, so that bit's easy.

Report Post Tip

WilliamPratt, yes, I know about the pic, but it's just a way to make it faster is all. However, I always do copy/paste my profile and I implore you to look at it to understand better what I'm talking about.

When I C/P everything you see on my profile, everything that has colours or is aligned a certain way (Text in the middle, etc.) does not transfer when you C/P it into your profile. If you copy it from a mail, it doesn't transfer what I said earlier, but also doesn't include any of the horizontal lines nor the fonts of the text. C/P'ing it in your personals section retains only text and literally nothing else.

Report Post Tip

Removing the most popular jail thread of all time. 

Report Post Tip

It got one too many complaints.  Who would have thought that a few thousand posts calling certain users fat would have created a few complaints?

Report Post Tip

Separate tab for BG wacks and BG wounds, please and thank you?

Report Post Tip

Ì agree with Nikki. YES PLEASE

Report Post Tip

You were thrown in the slammer!.
You feel a sudden rush of adrenaline. You feel the need to do that again!

Report Post Tip
Aug 18, 04:15:37

You were mentioned in a post by Dub in the thread "Oberta" in the This Forum Is For 100% 1930's Role Play (AKA Streets) forum. Click here to view the post.

Can we get this abbreviated to just "in the thread X in the Streets Forum"

Report Post Tip

Would very much appreciate putting periods at the end of Witness Statements.

Report Post Tip

Could we get the ability to sell off individual units of cocaine from our CA? Like a box next to "Avaliable Units" that's perm ticked for when you click Sell Drugs to sell them all, but if you uncheck it, a box shows where you can type in how many you'd like to sell?

Report Post Tip

You're almost as needy as that Telkin bastard.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Could we get the ability to sell off individual units of cocaine from our CA? Like a box next to "Avaliable Units" that's perm ticked for when you click Sell Drugs to sell them all, but if you uncheck it, a box shows where you can type in how many you'd like to sell?

Thats a lot of effort for such a fringe use.  Is this something that would be used often enough to do it?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL