Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:20:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

When setting a LH for the first time - "Removed the Left Hand Man."

Report Post Tip

1) When you have multiple auth requests and check them all to authorize and it only does one at a time. 

2) Mailing sponsors not working. Instead of mailing all sponsors it only mails one.

Report Post Tip

when you tip for a grave rob and it gives you someone you can't even fucking graverob.

Report Post Tip

when a city specific credit code comes up that is for an unoccupied city. nobody can claim it.

Report Post Tip

Gracie, you're on crack. We have mapping just fine.

Report Post Tip

Doubt it, Gracie. Noob.

Also, Neo, they can be claimed by unsponsored players who have those unoccupied cities as their home city.

Report Post Tip

Also, I have experienced the same two issues as Lillith

Only able to auth one at a time. 

And when I tried to send a mail to only sponsors I got a message that said my crew has no sponsors. I had at least eight.

Report Post Tip

The only being able to do one auth at a time thing has been mentioned many many times, can we please get this changed? =)

Report Post Tip

ETA on when Raids are going to be out of 'testing'?

Report Post Tip

Any chance we can get the GraveRob achievements moved up under the PickPocket one 

Report Post Tip

"Look, I'm due on a flight to Florida in an hour, but I need this jackass gone. Do me a favor and get it done?" one of your associates says, and with a nod and a tip of their hat he's gone.

Im pretty sure that if an associate talked to someone in the inner circle like that, they would be swimming face down in a pond somewhere. Could we possibly get that rephrased?

Report Post Tip

When outside of your Home City "You must be in your home district to purchase a DFP."

Can that get switched to Home City for when you're out of your Home City, and home district only for when you're in Home City, but not Home District?

Report Post Tip

Neo - "Im pretty sure that if an associate talked to someone in the inner circle like that, they would be swimming face down in a pond somewhere. Could we possibly get that rephrased?"    - What do you mean? They are calling the guy who needs dead'in a jackass, not his 'associates' which is also another word for 'friend' - not necessarily "Associate" as in those under Made.

Report Post Tip

Now that you meantion it i didnt think of it that way. Thanks

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Undertaking a BG train (for durden raids) does not currently trigger any available insta-felonies. It would be lovely if this is changed (I am assuming this is an oversight/not deliberate seeing as both activities share the same timer)

Report Post Tip

It is deliberate, Ilyich.

Report Post Tip

When getting paid for spawning a MIA:

Detective William Powell from Chicago approaches you, cautiously looking around to ensure privacy. They extend their hand, sliding a piece of paper into your hand and nods.* They look around again then quickly walk away. It says "Legally, we can't always "take out the trash", but I see you are doing well in that department. Here is a little something to help offset your expenses."

*"They extend their hand, sliding a piece of paper into yours before nodding." seems to read *much* better.

Or even "They extend their hand, sliding a piece of paper into your hand, and nod."

<3

Report Post Tip

Squishy - Can we get an Option in...the Options, to have Default Tip status non-anon? 

Report Post Tip

Are you sure you want to delete all of your sent email history? This action can not be reversed.

"email" sounds so OOC. Maybe just change it to "mail", "messaging", or "mobmail"

Report Post Tip

Its the same message for deleting all read e-mails, too.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL