Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 18:55:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

BunBun, unfortunately, it is beyond our power to make people act in a timely manner. If it were, DMVs wouldn't be such a problem.

Artus, that's really weird. I had a look at the code and it should have allowed that. Hit me up on IRC sometime and we can try to figure it out.

Report Post Tip

Enkindle is it possible to add the note thing when regifting perks? That's what I meant more then doing it from the sales page, I would like to be able to send a note when regifting from the gifts page. :) 

Report Post Tip

Gifting perks to someone and on their toast it will say open rather than view. Personally I think it should say view gift before it is opened.

Report Post Tip

Robbing the local post office give $744 but robbing banks only give $532. Shouldn't banks give more than post offices?

sorry if this was brought up before

Report Post Tip

https://gyazo.com/e15e09bd7fa4ea3251754dd3bf8e3858

It's rather annoying when all they have to do is click the white number for multiple purchases.

Is there not a code or something you can implement? Or even a note when you buy single credit listings that it's faster to click the white number for multiple purchases in one go?

Report Post Tip

CA's = Corrupt Agents or Crooked Agents? 

Spend Credits page = Corrupt http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/corrupt.png

Manage Crew - Perks page = Crooked http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/crooked.png

Pick one and stick with it :P

Report Post Tip
Can we move the BG training and upkeep buttons to the top? I hate scrolling.
Report Post Tip

Maybe if you didn't have so many BobbyMunson.  >.<

Just Kidding. It really isn't that much scrolling but if you are just looking in on it a few times a day, I wonder myself why those buttons aren't at the top of the list. I think it is a good suggestion. 

Report Post Tip

^ probably one of the best 'small' fixes I've seen in ages. enkindle - pleaseeee add a train/upkeep button up top for those.

Report Post Tip

Either put them at the top or get rid of all the extra BGs listed there and their costs since we can't have them anymore - and then hitting "end" wouldn't make us have to scroll a bunch just to get to the buttons. 

Report Post Tip

Or you could just have a hide button to hide the all bodyguards in one go to make it easier to get to the bottom to upkeep.

Report Post Tip

I do love a good hide button.

While we're at it, also make it so I can toggle the "Topics Watched" eye. So I can look at stuff and then still mark it as "Stuff to look at/reply to" thanks. 

I will now continue bringing this up every thread. And every month maybe. I want that eye toggleable. 

Report Post Tip

The curse word in this threads title. You couldn't use crud???

Report Post Tip

When setting an alert for Credits, the Alert pops up when the number you entered OR lower is posted - it's only supposed to show ones lower than the listing.

Report Post Tip

Tipping for a grave and it gives you someone that you can't grave because you are not ranked high enough and it states that you "Narrowly escaped."

Report Post Tip

" When setting an alert for Credits, the Alert pops up when the number you entered OR lower is posted - it's only supposed to show ones lower than the listing. "

This is has been fixed, thanks for the heads up.

Report Post Tip

No timer on training a BG's Durden raid skill.

Report Post Tip

Good idea.. would be very handy

Report Post Tip

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but some listings on the marketplace appear as they belong to someone in my crew while my character's being crewless. My guess would be that they belong to others without a crew so I would like to suggest creating a separate category for them or have these listings appear as normal ones.

Report Post Tip

When you get invited to an OC and the person goes AFK, you get out of the Crime by clicking 'Cancel' which gives the message 'You have Cancelled the crime.'

If you're not the one running the crime, could we get this to read 'You have backed out of the crime' ? I just feel as if it's inaccurate, seeing as you're not really cancelling the whole crime.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL