Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 18:33:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

I personally would use it all the time, I'm not sure on others. I know when I've got no in game cash and no credits, a good way to get some quick flip-money is to sell the CA's drugs. Sometimes people sell it for a price that is well below the norm for CA cocaine, just to get quick cash. It'd be nice to be able to sell off say, 10 units for quick cash, rather than dump off the 100s of units at a low price.

Report Post Tip

Posting in funerals sometimes makes me watch the funeral even though I don't want to. I think it is an automatic action.

Report Post Tip

Tips received for posts don't have a location in personals other than the All category. (That I'm aware of)

Report Post Tip

Would be really nice to have a "Buy All" button for Drug Deals that allows you quickly get a full load of drugs and sell them.  

Report Post Tip

Do you mean from DFP?

Report Post Tip

Yes.  Especially on my phone, search for drug deals, click on the drug I want, enter the number, buy it, then visit drug dealer to sell, then go back in to buy more etc.

Would be nice to even have a link to visit drug dealer on the DFP drug screen so I don't have to bounce around so much.  Has happened several times that by the time I buy and get back to the drug deal page, it's 9 seconds past the minute the price dropped, so I have to jump districts to find some place to break even.  

It's little shit, but it bugs me

Report Post Tip

Haha, no I'm with you there. I just wanted to make sure - cuz some people dont use timers and dunno about the quick buy button. 

I SUPPORT THIS PLZ. 

Report Post Tip

^thirded would love to see that 

Report Post Tip

Fourth...ded? Fourthded? 

I also support this! :P

Report Post Tip

Not sure if this has been addressed, but when moving a post from back-alley to the streets, the @ mentions do not work when moving the thread over. 

Report Post Tip

Bows

Reply by: NickyMouth at Aug 22, '17 03:36
Report Post Tip

Reply by: Dub

Report Post Tip

Looks at Dub and thinks Dub is a loser just by looking at him. Slaps the shit out of Dub instead of bowing to his ass

Report Post Tip

I take great pride in being the person that busted your "Bows" streak.

That was great, Dom. 

Dub laughs to himself.

Report Post Tip

And i take great pleasure in you accepting my slap hahah! At least defend yourself from a lowly Wise Guy m8

laughs to himself and starts wetting his pants. Seeing what was happening he pulled his pants down and directed his jet spray towards Dub's open mouth as he was laughing. Dub stopped shocked, turning red not because someone had given him the only shower he's taken in his life but because he swallowed another man's piss 

That's the second thing Dub graciously accepted this night. 

Report Post Tip

Always figured it best not to stoop to a lower level. 

But hey, I'm just glad I'm inspiring much better RP from you. Unfortunately it's in the Non-RP forum... Always next time. My advice, though, it's kinda odd to RP for other people. 

I.e, "Dub stopped shocked", as that completely stunts the other person's ability to counter-RP and, thus, isn't RP 'encouraging', for lack of a better word. 

Report Post Tip

Can we stop clustering up an otherwise useful thread please. 

Report Post Tip

Good girl... heh

Report Post Tip

Thank you for doing your duty as the admin and controlling this situation HenriDucard. If you hadn't come in, I would have had to try and control Dub's immaturity all by myself. 

Bows

Report Post Tip

For real though, those kinds of posts bug me. Maybe there's a force that polices that kind of lack of effort that I don't know about. Don't know if Mods would delete, or what? Just tossing that out there. Do with it what you must.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL