Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 19:46:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32
On review. It looks like if you perk a safe or lock pick it doesn't count towards your achievement count.
Report Post Tip

Invites to a Business District for the sake of RP and some ass hat who who wants to rain the the parade because they are an an idiot and can walk for known reasons.

Report Post Tip

Enkindle - When granting Perm Auth there's the option to check multiple boxes before clicking 'Do it', but it only allows one to go through at a time. 

Report Post Tip
In iPhone SDI the tip all and train all buttons at the bottom of th BG page don't work.
Report Post Tip

Squishy -  "I don't forget quickly. Heres your bet and the $750,000 you won. Choke on it."

Please make that Heres into Here's lol.

Report Post Tip
When playing on mobile and switching from the game to another app and then back to game and the chatbox messages get doubled everytime. Also when clicking a name on the chatbox you have to zoom in real close first because the chat will scroll back to the beggining :p

This is for my s7 edge though, i dont know about anyone else.
Report Post Tip

oRagnar, there's a thread for that!

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/726232#148943379

Report Post Tip

Lillith i think this occurs only to me that's why i didnt post there since theres not much to be done when it's my mobile's or my wi-fi fault :C

Report Post Tip

Nope, happens to me too when I'm on my phone. Not often, but it does. 

Report Post Tip
Well that sucks! But it feels good not being the only one though :p
Report Post Tip

Even though I understand why the concept of retirement is put in place after said person gets their button, it just doesn't make sense that when someone retires, their names end up in the obituaries; they're not dead, just retired. 

I think it should just be considered suicide as well. 

Report Post Tip

Honesty

I think it should just be considered suicide as well. 

It is, but I just kinda feel that they deserve a little more respect, hence Retired rather than Suicide. But if the bulk of people feel otherwise I have no objection to changing it.

Report Post Tip

Can we remove the thing where it automatically turns your sponsorship off if you log off? Because I have two computers, and often switch between the two, and it is really annoying to have to keep turning it on.

Report Post Tip

I agree with that ^^^^ I go from mobile to computer really often and find it turning off by itself allllll the time.

Report Post Tip

Prae, -Telkin-, Too many people would log in, but not be in the mood to be a sponsor, so associates would go uncontacted.  When we decided to do this we saw we lost $17,000 worth of user acquisitions over 4 months.  Since we've changed the default status when you log in, we get a LOT less no-contacts.

Report Post Tip

Well, what about somewhere in the middle? An option to enable/disable the auto-turn off that starts enabled?

Report Post Tip

Ah fair enough, I didn't know that was the reasoning.

Report Post Tip

https://gyazo.com/650a98c9837f37c3b496631dc5d43f45

So, I just noticed that the 'All' tab in our personals also counts in junk info, but doesn't show it. Is it possible to have it either contain the junk info or just remove it from the sum of the 'All' tab so it may show everything that it actually does show?

Report Post Tip

When viewing the crew's taxes page, there is an option to sort the table by different columns. For example: total taxes, donations, voting, so on and so forth. This can be very handy. But then the last column, "last paid," follows the same sorting rules as the rest of the table. So when you sort it, rather than it being in the order of who paid most recently, it goes in alphabetical/numerical order. So rather than going 1s, 35m, 4h, 5d like so, it sorts them as 1s, 4h, 5d, 35m. Because it's sorting them by the first number there, rather than by the actual chronological order i need to see who paid most recently.

This makes me want to punch puppies.

Is it possible to be able to sort that last column so that it will actually sort the crew by when they last paid taxes. Maybe change the format from d/h/m/s to just minutes? I realize sometimes the number of minutes would get quite large but that just seemed to be the easiest quick fix for me.

Cheers.

Report Post Tip
Excuse you, please leave my mom alone, thedonbot
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL