Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 21:56:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

Just piggy backing on the OC shit that bugs me but when I throw an OC it won't tell me what their home city is until I've invited them. I have a link to their profile so I don't know why its a secret or why it would change. 

Report Post Tip

When you want to update your profile, it's in a little box with a scroll bar. As soon as you click in that box or start scrolling that scroll bar, the box opens up to show everything in your profile. I think just being opened and not condensed into the little box would be better. 

Report Post Tip
Not sure if this has been raised, so slapping it here.

For some reason my WiFi is fucked. Not why im here. When my connection keeps dropping and restarting the Chat box messages are re posted, like, eveytime, the same stuff keeps getting re posted in chat and sometimes highlights the chat thingy too. So I have 10 repeats of the exact same message with the exact same timestamp, for example.
Report Post Tip

same prob. here without wifi but normal PC connection. Not a 10 times repeat but 2-3 times.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if this has been brought up or not but I just transferred a BA thread to the streets and it didn't carry over the tagging. Just left the @'s in place.

Report Post Tip

EvelynReed but it says it at the bottom when you open a new thread. You can even hover over a "More Info" thing to get an explanation as to what it means. 

Report Post Tip

Is it possible to get a search facility in Watched Threads?

Also a few things that bug me with the petty pop up. When reading something in the forums say, when you do a pop up petty it takes you to the top of the page thus losing the spot were you were reading. If the petty pops up at the same time as the jail pop up, if you do the jail then the petty, it takes you to the petty page instead of jail page.

Report Post Tip
My personals and messages don't always alert me that I have notifications. They don't flash or pop up anything. Making me have to refresh browser or check every minute manually. Bit frustrating. Thankfully it's not all the time!
Report Post Tip

Midnight, I agree, that's a pain in the ass. It seems the notifications go away if the RH has already clicked them. So if your RH sees the mail blinking and clicks, your mail doesn't blink either. If your RH checks your personals, your personals don't show as new anymore. 

Report Post Tip

When trying to update the DFT price, if you hit return while you are in the text box it bribes the cops rather than updates the drug price

Report Post Tip

This is me just being picky, but when you perk when you travel, it says you feel a rush of adrenaline, but, you know... You've been sitting on a plane for 6 hours. How's that to fill you with adrenaline?

Report Post Tip

Honesty-, we try to use the same message everywhere when you perk so that at a glance users know what happened, and it adds a little more consistency to the cause/effect.

Do you have a different message we can apply to all the perkable situations that still fits?  I agree that the existing one probably isnt the best, but I am just grasping at straws trying to find a replacement that fits all :/

Report Post Tip

Midnight,

Is it with a certain type of message that doesn't notify you?  (Trying to determine if its your connection getting broken to the push server, or, its something wrong on our end that I'm missing)

Report Post Tip

I think it still fits. If you realized you didnt have to wait to fly again, even after aong ass flight, you'd be stoked. Cause the alternate is more waiting for the next flight to leave, so finding out you're able to jump straight on another I think would be a jolt of energy to the system :)

Report Post Tip
Squishy Iv noticed it is since I became a CL, on the personals it seems to be OC invites that are the worse for it. Messages Iv not noticed any patterns though.
Report Post Tip

The gifts page not grouping gifts of the same type together  - not sure how to get round the who gifted them issue though.

Report Post Tip

The tips pages are different in every city and its hard to tell what some tips cost.

Report Post Tip

tiny thing - when you perk a safe crack or lock pick, the skillpercentage doesnt display as +1% on the felony page, but displays as the same as what the last skill percentage was. when you click into the lock pick is displays correctly.

Report Post Tip

The payday function - its useless and redundant these days.

Report Post Tip

the fact that dead players done come up Red in the active list if you have them coloured in contacts,

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL