Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 00:56:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

When you're trying to sort your character history by Start Date, it doesn't sort as (IMO) it should, namely: Year >> Month >> Day.

Report Post Tip

Duhhhh, everybody knows its best to sort all the Aprils together, then Augusts...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Report Post Tip

Im shocked this isnt Telkin bitching about something. 

This thread has lost its way. 

Report Post Tip

I 100% have no idea if you're being sarcastic or just not understanding what I'm saying Squishy..

I'll hope it's the former.

Report Post Tip

Appears to be the former, thanks! Text...sarcasm, urgh. 

Report Post Tip

He's being sarcastic, love. 

Report Post Tip

Like in a "Im dumb, let me fix that." sorta way. 

Report Post Tip

Yes I gathered that, hence the post after "love."

Report Post Tip

You posted too fast for me :( 

IM fat and slow :(

Report Post Tip

@finanaveguy, was just me in a good mood being sarcastic, I fixed it a few moments after posting.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Report Post Tip
Appreciate that Squishy!

Currently you need a gun to molotov someone's forts, maybe it's just me but I feel like if you're using the PP timer you shouldn't need a gun too?
Report Post Tip

I think the thought behind that is that you should have to put *some* amount of effort into your account before having the ability to potentially harm someone else, finanaveguy.

Could we possibly get a Default Tip Amount added in somewhere? :3

Report Post Tip

TheDonBot

Ya little shit.

Report Post Tip

The fact that it's a US server, based in 1930's US, with a UK game clock -_- This bugs the living shit out of me.

Report Post Tip

We are technically on UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). The UK does not use UTC, they use GMT part of the year, and BST part of the year.

It make more sense to use the standard that the US is based on and one that we, the world, know about, rather than use the 9 official timezones that the US has (technically 11 timezones) that change, or dont change, depending on where you live and their local laws and if they supersede that of the country.

Report Post Tip

Oh. I read your changelog post about it, so I completely understand Squishy, but as an Arizonian I don't have to deal with DST (although I *do* have to remember whether my friends and family back East are 2 hours or 3 hours ahead, and in the winter that I'm an hour in front of PST) I completely get why it's this way, but nevertheless it makes me ask myself 'what day is it' when I log in <.< Wasn't asking for a change, was just pissing and moaning. I wanna grow up to be like Telkin.

Dream on, Outkast, dream on.

Report Post Tip

Outkast, back in the day it used to be on my local time.  This was the glorious days of MR.  Now you guys make me do mental math and shit.  Damn you all.

But long story short, its just easier programmatically and for everyone if we just stick to the standard. (Although trust me, i loved when it was my local time)

I thought I remembered it being EST, though that might have been before I came over. I can't remember if I had any chars in the late 00s.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL