Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 12:54:28
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

When most of the credit purchased perks expire, you get a notification. Can we get a similar notification for the Armory?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

When BG Tipping you will often get a billion dead Durd BG profiles before the profile of a real character. 

Can we get Durden Mapping to sort by Closest not-in-jail Durden then Closest? 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The Average message above the drug table still factors in 3 districts, even when there are only two. 

Report Post Tip
Getting the same person over and over again when you tip even though there are a magnitude of dead players around. That shit is a scam.
Report Post Tip

Birdeye do you mean tips for BGs or Graverobs? 

Report Post Tip

BG tips Jen I don't GR much so I'm not sure if it is the same on that. 

Report Post Tip

It is the same sometimes especially following a city wipe, notably when a high ranking Godfather or other dies and the majority of people don’t have the skill to rob their grave (too much action), you’ll tend to roll the same person a few times with each tip.

Report Post Tip

Its not really little, but what really bugs me is when you bust someone out of jail to shoot them, and it says, You can't find XXXXX, try hitlisting them'

WTAF, I literally just busted him out of jail, he's standing right in front of me.

A tie on BlackJack counts for the "win X amount" gambling Hustle Req. 

When you put up or pay part of a jail spawn and you get into a BG race but the the '0 guarded' is never top of the list.

Yet the person you race hasn't offered any of the payment but can win the BG quicker as it will be top for them.

Report Post Tip

If there's only one correct amount of drugs I can buy from a drug front property, why do I have to enter the amount of drugs by hand? At least in my experience it seems like this shouldn't be an input if I cannot specify how much I want to buy. (If I can and I am just doing this wrong, feel free to dunk on me).

Report Post Tip

Can we get a "Repair All" button for HQ Forts plz 

Report Post Tip

Select-and-send/open option for gifts. One at a time is painful!

Report Post Tip

Albino theres like 57439 suggestion threads - its in the next version. 

Report Post Tip

Georgette And? This thread is asking shit that bugs me. That's one.

Here's another: People who say "it's been suggested" 

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Here's another: People who say "it's been suggested" 

Its been suggested before.... 

It bugs me that I cannot leave a message with my tip :P 

Selling CA drugs doesn't count towards hustle 

Report Post Tip

Writing a thread in Back Alley with a @tag on it and then moving it to Streets doesn't successfully post the tag. Just keeps the @name in plaintext.

I'm not reading this entire thread to see if this has been mentioned already. I'd hope it has because surely I can't be the only one bugged by this. But who knows. vOv

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL