Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 13:20:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [ > - >>> ]
Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start Started by: Duplicity on Aug 14, '15 21:42

Visas must you continue to brag you can multi task? We got it.  I doubt anyone of the above names you know will be your puppet or Duplicity's. So get over it. I ask again how is LA coming along?  

Report Post Tip
Looks like LA is going fine. Some good competition there, people trying to assert dominance. By all accounts its doing what was intended, I guess. :)))
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I forgot one very important fact. Sovereign, you really ought to try getting laid. It might make your day brighter. (You really are obvious to the masses)

Report Post Tip

I never thought I'd ask, but...

Khaleesie, will you be the 28 year old blonde goddess I can meet on the beach?

Report Post Tip

She seems to have suicided, though it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she came back. But for now, let's just enjoy the peace and quiet.

Oh and...sorry Sovereign, but it doesn't look like she'll be able to.

Report Post Tip

A suicide in no way triggered by your advances, Sov.

Report Post Tip

One can only hope she returns and helps Mr.Brown cleanse the wild wild west.

Report Post Tip

Well damn.

Let us hope her daughter is as beautiful, for my sake.

Report Post Tip

Sovereign - Just change your name amigo. My boy Tyrones real name was Arnold and after the change, look!

Report Post Tip
I would change my name too if I was called Arnold :s
Report Post Tip

My hat is off to you Duplicity. You lead by example and your leadership is exactly what this community needs.

I'm looking forward to what the future holds, and just to think, your regime is still in the beginning stages.  

Report Post Tip
Having participated in this 'experiment city' or whatever you want to call it, I can probably offer a little better insight into it than the outsiders looking in can, and having recently been eliminated from it can now speak a little more openly about it without any bias.

Of all the "experiment cities" for lack of a better term that I have participated in, this was probably by far the most fun. Having never played through a reset like some of the older players have, this was a totally new way of playing for me. The guidelines in place kept us protected from outside interference (for the most part), the BG restrictions were just right, and the fact that we weren't allowed to leave the city added a cool dynamic to it as well. It was fast-paced and exciting. Alliances were forged and broken without anybody blatantly back-stabbing or screwing each other over, being shot at was a daily occurrence, just an all-around different way of playing the game.

As far as it being unfair to anyone who came late to the game, that's a disadvantage that the newcomers accepted when they joined. When I heard of the LA thing, I told my CL at the time I was interested in joining and asked to be killed off to try my hand at it and got in on it early. Good for me, bad for anyone else. You snooze you lose. It doesn't make it unfair, and frankly I don't see a reason why a newcomer couldn't join and not be successful even at this stage of the city.

In a few days, LA will see its first established crewleader. This will add a whole new element to the city which will be whatever the participants decide to make it, and ultimately that is what is often cool about these experiment cities. It's a chance to do something you wouldn't otherwise do on here.

I'm happy to have done it. It was a great idea Duplicity. Thanks for putting it together.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Outside interference twice in one nigh! Good job guys, you're stellar chaps indeed.
Report Post Tip

I just landed.  In light of all I have absorbed concerning the happenings of  these shores  and the stellar idea of LA,  I  must ask what becomes of foolish and insulting mail to LA residents? Surely this is conflicting to this wonderful idea when we speak of boundaries. 

Is this acceptable to Don Duplicity?

Report Post Tip
Respect must be maintained at all times anyways if you come across a mail that might be over the line, you might consider asking an upper structure representative with valid proof if any lines were crossed during the private conversation. Beware that if punishment is dealt the other party will more than likely know who the tattle tail was. Could bring unforeseen circumstances to light. You never really know until you check.
Report Post Tip

That's the life an unsponsored with a daft name lives Teets. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

How do know that the LA members that have their Anonymous Key aren't getting funded from outside sources? I know one could ask how do we know that any are or aren't anyways, but putting the key in your profile, in my opinion, is basically letting people know it's cool and I won't tell. People normally only use the key for 2 things, sending back PP money when they thing they are stealth or for help from sources that want to remain anonymous.

To me, it wouldn't seem like a chance I would want to take. Having doubt or a gray area. Doesn't seem too bright.

Report Post Tip

Agreed 100% with Robert_Ravioli

If you have your code in your quote, or therefor accessible to people, you're wanting outside help, which is against the rules.

I was thinking about it earlier myself, Robert, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of something small.

Report Post Tip
If Don Duplicity requests it, it would not be hard at all to get the Associates of LA to remove Anon Keys from their suits.
Report Post Tip

-Those in LA must wear the tag "Associate of Los Angeles" (This is for your protection from outsiders) until you set up or join a LA crew

Someone should shoot that numpty DooDooBrownJr for his indiscretions too (inb4hechangesit). He's still a numpty though. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL