Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:55:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >>> ]
Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start Started by: Duplicity on Aug 14, '15 21:42

After thought. It would be great to get a response from Duplicity that does not involve tea and Tim tams.  

Report Post Tip

Khaleesie we already know you don't like this idea, many times over. And others have already commented on whether they personally like it or not. Your opinion on it wont change the fact it's happening and continuing to complain about it is just unnecessary negativity.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

By the way, that was my response, not Duplicities. You should go back and read who wrote it again.

Report Post Tip

Sereno, you and I have chatted in mail. I know your take. Where did I say I do not like the idea? I said the idea has potential. Hooked on phonics for you? It is the loopholes that fucks LA. And it the fact Duplicity is greedy and looks at the big picture will have all back to square one. Bet?

Report Post Tip

We never spoke of this in mail, so I'm not sure what the hell you've been smoking, but please pass the good shit. You seem to have a hard on for Duplicity though and you continue to bring that flavour to this thread, which is annoying.

Report Post Tip

"Learn respect and maybe you can continue your venture, rest in peace. " by Duplicity.  LA Associate.

Case in Point

Report Post Tip

Prae has much to learn and this is not an insult. Learning is a process. ( Some do not realize what type of tool is being used)

So I guess I'm not intelligent enough to understand situations? A little tip; saying 'this is not an insult' doesn't make it not an insult. In fact, it means what your saying is probably going to be insulting. Now what difference does it make to you what happens to Los Angeles, because you're obviously not a part of the project?

Report Post Tip

I am not annoying. I will tell you what is questionable and probably found to be quite annoying is the fact Duplicity has NOT come forth to defend her idea nor attempt to cross those T's or dot those I's and close the loopholes. How many are in LA?

Report Post Tip
You are actually rather annoying tbh.
Report Post Tip
Wasn't this discussion about LA and not a place to trade insults?

Honestly, it's done. It's being done. Move on. You can bitch about it all you want and nothing's going to change. However, I do feel Khaleesie is using this as a platform to share their feelings in regards to Duplicity more than the situation in Los Angeles.

Some of us are more interested in Los Angeles rather than the Khaleesie vs Duplicity/Sereno/anyone who disagrees with them. Wouldn't it be more constructive to take the bickering to a more private venue or another discussion created specifically for that?
Report Post Tip

I am not annoying. I will tell you what is questionable and probably found to be quite annoying is the fact Duplicity has NOT come forth to defend her idea nor attempt to cross those T's or dot those I's and close the loopholes. How many are in LA?

Did you ever think that maybe she just doesn't want to (nor have to) deal with you? And I have to agree with Sovereign...you really are.

Report Post Tip
Also, yeah, you are kind of annoying Kahleesie. Get over it and move on. The LA "Experiment" is happening.
khaleesie

What loopholes are there and how would you fix them?
Report Post Tip

I think this is a fantastic idea. However, how is the leadership going to be able to stop people from... Hunger Gaming the situation with sponsorship (basically tipping, or sending money via other means)? I mean I trust everyone to be honorable about this endeavor, but there's always one...

Report Post Tip

"

Wasn't this discussion about LA and not a place to trade insults?

Honestly, it's done. It's being done."

How many are in LA? How many are not Dupes tools?

Report Post Tip
You're funny, Khaleesie. Are you open to being hires for parties?
Report Post Tip

Khaleesie isn't the crew leader we want, she is the crew leader we need and desire.

Save us Khaleesie, save us all

Report Post Tip

What happened to this thread? Are we trying to organize a better suited LA or what? Because all I'm seeing now is a bunch of people bitching back and forth about things that don't relate to the original post.

C'mon people. We have to work together on this. 

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately, people seem to think the more they flap their gums, the more will change.

I've given up, as the standard of mentality, arguments and whining against the LA situation is frankly not at a level I can be bothered to challenge any more.

Don Duplicity is bigger, stronger and sits higher up the food chain. She is in a position to make decisions based on whatever she likes and if you're complaining in here, you're obviously not in the position to physically challenge that. You are in the position to:

A) Like

B) Lump

Oh yeah big bad Tyranical Chicago it defended itself from a war out gunned and won.

Now we have some whiny little bitch that comes out spews forth a mountain of shit. Now everyone on here see's a whiny troll. If her's  god given brain power was dynomite she would not have enough to blow her nose.

Now i must join in with Falcon this idiot must now how every family is run and must know how to run a crew district City please Isabella/Sadie join the La experiment and show us how it is done we must bow to your greatness.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL