Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:19:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start Started by: Duplicity on Aug 14, '15 21:42

I think it may be time for a tea break, and some Tim Tam's.

Report Post Tip

Khaleesi, please come visit our fine city when your time comes. I have a present for you!

Report Post Tip

So afghan, if LA protects it's own and Khaleesi should find herself wanting to the LA experiment, would that not mean she would be an LAer? Which then she would classify as your own to protect, until such a time as she does something stupid?

Otherwise it just sounds like a threat and therefore what LA individuals were stating earlier in this very thread means very little, if anything at all.

Report Post Tip

Khalesi isn't from LA, so you can't shoot her. Less you wish to forfeit your own life over something stupid.

Report Post Tip

Afghan is saying if at some time Khaleesi wishes to play an account she is welcome in LA other then that her Khaleesi account is forfieted

Report Post Tip

All I know is after 1-2 days of being alive you cant afford max Well Protected... like half/all of the DabCity associates aka Tango's amigos.

Report Post Tip

You're just upset Skorp, it's ok you don't need to worry about us buddy.

Report Post Tip

Some clarification seems to be needed among some of those LA associates about what is considered as legitimate targets, so here we go:

Legitimate targets:

• RIAs
  • MIAs spawned by yourself
  • MIAs that has been spawned by others and older than five minutes
  • Members of Tyler Durden's crew
  • Bodyguards of other LA associates - Alive or deceased
  • Bodyguards of deceased NPCs and actual players 
  • other LA associates that aren't wearing the -1 or 4h stamp [unless shot at from them]
  • Unsponsord players that are NOT wearing the -1 stamp
  • ​Unsponsord players that are NOT wearing the 4h stamp - unless they've shot at you.

Anything else, expect to be rewarded with a bullet.

Report Post Tip

Keep thinking I am this Skorp guy. Paranoia gets you killed. Just remember that..

Report Post Tip
You can't max train any bgs in 2 days, much less well protected. So that clears this little spat up
Report Post Tip

Falcon, I was merely pointing out that they preach peace but it sounded like they were threatening someone should they at some later date decide to join LA.

Report Post Tip

seraphyna they also preach peace and shoot randomly....

falcon they haven't maxed their bgs yet, but they certainly have the money to train daily for 10 days to get them maxed.. I'm just curious as to where the money comes from...

Report Post Tip

There are enough ways to get money to train bodyguards without pointing to tinfoil hat conspiracies.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

falcon they haven't maxed their bgs yet, but they certainly have the money to train daily for 10 days to get them maxed.. I'm just curious as to where the money comes from...

I dont see anything in the by-laws about using credits, dicing, gambling, or just plain working hard to pay for their bgs. You're trying to imply outside assistance, which I doubt is the case.

This isn't Curtis version of the wild wild west where he or his interfered, then plucked someone out of the competition because they where friendly.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Skorp, I'm quite flattered that you believe a Goomba can be a God. You're really clawing at any reason you can use to get me killed huh :P

Man up and do it yourself bud. Wait, you're a women.... mah bad.

Report Post Tip

Keep thinking I am this Skorp guy. Paranoia gets you killed. Just remember that..

OHHH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

Gatsby gets popcorn.  

Report Post Tip

I just want to stop by and say that save for a couple of people who got here and started shooting at everyone, everyone else in L.A. shows commitment to grow the business here. 

Now, Is it safe? Well, we can't stop those wild wild west folks from showing up... So, if you can't get WP, you're risking your live... But we can, and we do, deal with them as fast as possible.

L.A. is a thriving city. It is dangerous, specially now, but that's part of the fun...

Report Post Tip
I was thinking and I'm not saying but is just a idea y doesn't anybody do what they're doing in LA Y not do it in Philadelphia to
Report Post Tip

Well LA can't be called a success, not for awhile atleast. So why turn another city into something that can possibly fail? Especially when there's already an ENTIRE city this is dedicated to, that being LA,  yet there is only a dozen or so mobster here. It just doesn't make sense to do so Vinny.

Report Post Tip

Visa's, was my response to the idea too much for you? Did it go over your head?  I see you multi task by shaking dat ass and talking out dat ass. Try to follow along this time. And by the way get my name right. esi.

The idea has potential as I stated but too much control. There are too  many T's not crossed and  too many I's not dotted that another bloodbath is on the way for LA.  My gut tells me this came to the table for two reasons. One being Duplicity and company killed 100's for absolutely no reason. This show (LA) is a feeble attempt to make herself feel better.  At least Curtis had everyone in mind when he came up with a similar plan which was the Wild Wild West.  And not after back to back blood baths. Which leads me to the second reason that comes from my gut.  LA is a set up for a future blood bath (if enough go) for one or two of hers that were authed. 

One thing I will give you Duplicity, is you look at the big picture. Greedy will find you needy.

Now about the T's and I's I spoke on. Where are the Consiglieres? Surely those in La who plan on climbing up the ranks have experience to the duties of a Consigliere? LA dictate your rules and call Duplicty on her loopholes or you will never succeed. Make her put her life on the line too.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL