Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 09:45:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start Started by: Duplicity on Aug 14, '15 21:42
I'm sold on the idea, however it probably won't provide the opportunities it intends to bring.

Groups of friends will quickly take control and as there are limited targets, you'll have to join them or die. You're them back where you started working for a crew or dead.

Also it may be hard to control some aspects of the rules, especially around providing support.

If I take a walk through Hollywood with ten million on hand and pickpocket an LA associate... well you get the picture.
Report Post Tip

Now i have not read every reply to this but read a few i myself are not a fan of these kinds of experiments but i also see that they can prove useful in opening up an otherwise empty city. That cant be refilled at the present time and also providing those that feel over looked a chance to try there hands at leadership.

Now most look at this as a kinda last man standing type of experiment i cant see that ever happening as most people prefer stability over chaos, While there maybe the odd person who views it as a chance to go ham on others these people are for the most found out and dealt with. And things will go back to normal as has been seen with every other experiment theres the small amount of chaos before things settle down and everyone starts working together as an independent city.

We seen it in Vegas where it was chaos then Animal,PJ,DS and Romeo? Bought stability to it and Vegas became a power on its own. Revolve and others did it in Detroit Lancelot had LA peaceful so was moved out and rewarded with Vegas. From memory Animal was to be rewarded with ST.L at one stage but died of a fatal WB So these kinds of experiments do have there upsides.

Like i said i am never a fan of them but can see the need at times sure there will be the odd idiot that trys to go against the grain and have there OWN type of fun but most often you will see people join forces to bring stability and there brand of leadership to the table in a place where they are willing to take a chance at something new.

Report Post Tip

Duplicity, thanks for this opportunity. I think this was a great idea, like we haven't seen in a long time.

Report Post Tip

Due to this being brought to my attention, 

Any who set up in LA are required to post a thread upon taking auth. Once set up, to help people be aware who may not pay much attention to the streets please send out a mass mail.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I look forward to how business develops here in LA. Best of luck to every man and woman.

Report Post Tip

duplicity , I have a question... is selling stuff.. like perks, or profile pictures breaking the rules?

Report Post Tip

For those not keeping track at home, it took one day for the first LA casualties to occur.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure if those involved are caught, they'll be punished accordingly.

Report Post Tip
Up to 2 now actually
Report Post Tip

If its LA on LA violence, nothing can be done.

Report Post Tip
Well I'm sure you mean nothing can be done from the outside, LA will protect its own from trigger happy rift raft, let Roose of House Bolton be a prime example.
Report Post Tip

Yes, Yes. LA will protect its own. Very noble.

Report Post Tip

I'm of no authority here and am getting aquainted with the law of the land. For lack of better terms there will be chaos at first. But at the same time the bad weeds will be mowed down and the flora will eventually thrive. There will alway be bumps in the road when new idea or change is implemented, and we could talk about what may be until blue in the face. The unknown road is the road we took to get here. Let's have faith that the code will prevail in the end no matter the circumstances that arise. Omerta!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The idea can have potential for the fresh off the boat. However, too much dictatorship/control which is a threat and  problem to the arrivals.  Very much like the problem that got us to this point.

Report Post Tip
If one day it works out that I am able to get my own district here, I'm gonna rename it Doo Doo Land.
Report Post Tip

The casualty count is 2 already. An idiot can see what the sole purpose of this experiment is about.

Report Post Tip

There will always be casualties in any experimental city should there have been casualties this early no there should not have but one cant help idiots from trying to go ham can they?

There would be no need for an experiment if the already idiots did not go ham. Now would there?

Report Post Tip

Umm what?

Report Post Tip

Ohhh Khaleesi/Isabella how we have missed you and your pearls of wisdom you know if you put as much effort into your account instead of whining you may do something with yourself.

Though i have formed the opinion now that even if you are helped along your way that you will still find something to whine and bitch about, For somebody that trys to tell us they have been FORCED away from here you do spend an awful lot of time here.

Was there a need for an experimental city? No i dont think there was as there are now 5 1st time Auths here in Chicago but the whiners still cry out that there is not enough new BLOOD being authed.

That everything remains the same so something different is done but STILL whiny little bitches like yourself take to the streets and bitch away once you realise that YOUR failings are that of your own and get over yourself you may one day get somewhere but intill that happens all you will ever amount to is a whiny bitch.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL