Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 23:44:55
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [ > - >>> ]
Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start Started by: Duplicity on Aug 14, '15 21:42

Gatsby, it does not appear Teets was addressing you. Nor did Teets mention,  nor debate/disagree anything you said.  What I read was you answering FOR Duplicity and   I, Loopholes responded in behalf of Teets.  

Since I have your attention Gatsby, you sure do have a selective memory concerning the topic of LA.   And you contradicted yourself. Please try cleaning up your own backyard before you second guess another.  It isn't a pretty picture watching you with your bare ass blowing in the wind. 

Report Post Tip
dont look at my rumpshaker in the bare wind! I am not just some piece of meat loopholes I have dignity!

I mean please point out where I contradicted myself if you would be so kind. Also here's the thing, idc who it is. A friend will always speak up for a friend. In this case if teets wants to talk bad to duplicity I'll talk bad right back.
Report Post Tip

Did that tatto of those lips on your butt hurt?

By all means, speak up for your friend.  But can you defend the concerns, the flaws, and the loopholes mentioned?  Of course you cannot.  My guess is you feel safe.

Place yourself on the other side of the  table and then talk to us. 

The last war left only alliances standing.  The bloodshed in LA was planned and the shooter was prepared to die.  Transparency is such a bore.

Report Post Tip

Which shooter would you be referring to loopholes?

If you mean Salvatore I can assure you it was never planned, he had a gripe with what they were doing and he saw fit to kill them to stop it from continuing, as many may know I actually openly supported what DooDoo was doing adding creativity, uniqueness, and having people prove their stamp of loyalty or being killed for it which is the way these type of things can go.

Actually Salvatore made a fool of himself as not only did he lose his work, his progress in this world, but he has also put a bad stain on his reputation and pissed off many people who won't forget his what I consider as destruction of the Los Angeles Project, so to say he was planned is a load of crap.

Report Post Tip

Loyalty. What a beautiful concept! Dons are loyal to their family  and  families are  loyal to their Don. In a picture perfect world that is  to be the way.  Unfortunately, some take a different path where their loyalties lye and for various reasons.  Reasons that were handed to them. (as we have seen too often)  I see a steady up-rise of less loyalty. No disrespect to you when I say, the term loyalty is used too loosely these days. How many loyal ones were not acknowledged because they were not in the loop? How many of them opt to go rogue now? How many are still sitting with cement shoes on?

I am not going to speak for Salvatore.  The current affairs is telling the story.  I will die for what I believe in and I am not going anywhere.  

Report Post Tip

^

Shame, cos you're quite annoying.

PogChamp

Report Post Tip

Place yourself on the other side of the  table and then talk to us. 

Let me be very clear, I was one of the biggest advocates of this competition. I spoke up for it even when others downplayed it. Those shoes you want to place myself in, were my friends. I can call them on the telephone right now. I know how hard they worked for that. I became emotionally invested in this city for them. You keep saying that I can't answer anything, you aren't providing any questions. 

Honestly I was hoping your argument would be more mentally stimulating than this. I am embarrassed I just wasted my time replying to nothing out of pride. I really don't get your issue. So the LA project wasn't perfect, believe it or not that's life kiddo. Do you complain to izzy when things don't work out in the game? we are human. Not everything we do is gold but we can say we tried. 

You can keep being upset but while duplicity is building her legacy you are naming characters off of a project she created...so just please let it go. It's all over now. I personally want to apologize that this game is mentally frustrating you so much. Take a break and come back in a month. 

Report Post Tip
What's the new plan? Is there one, or does it return to fade into obscurity like New Orleans, St. Louis and everyone's beloved Boston?
Report Post Tip

I'm surprised there are still arguments going on about all of this. It's done and dusted. This thread should technically be closed.

Report Post Tip
Players don't close threads. Besides, it is still more entertaining than anything else happening lately.
Report Post Tip

I know threads can't be closed, which is why I said technically, given the situation has come and gone. There are many ways to have fun in this game over arguing about something just for the sake of arguing.

Report Post Tip

Gatsby, the questions, concerns and challenges presented were not for you to address.  But you felt compelled to speak up for your friend and like I said by all means defend her. However, in my strong opinion you did her no good.

Allow me to be very clear.  I am not in any way frustrated. Truth be told, I check in to vote for MR,  tip good reads and turn cash into credits. For the time being I am very much entertained.  It takes my mind off of the everyday trials and tribulations life sends our way. Stop trying to second guessing me or think you know me. 

What do you know about the lion and the lamb?

Report Post Tip
You should be grateful that anyone still wants to address the garbage you present. :P
Report Post Tip

The lion and the lamb. It's a theological reference to Christ. The lamb, the unblemished one, the sacrifice, the lion is the lion of Judah. It shows two sides of Christ the merciful and just. If you are asking something outside theology I dare not speak for I probably do not know. 

You know what, I can tell you know me and somehow we are friends. So for the sake of our past friendship I will no longer be present here to combat you with words unending. 

Report Post Tip

Gatsby,  I won the war on words with you. Had I not, trust me  many would be on my ass like flies on shit. This is not to insult you in any way. Even Duplicity with her shallow self knows as much. 

We live and learn. When you learn, which I have no doubt, you will,  you will see you are far more worthy of being a tool.  Best wishes to you.

Report Post Tip

*sigh*

Report Post Tip
Looking back at this its very interesting to see
Report Post Tip

What was interesting?

Report Post Tip
Just looking back at this I remember all of it going on I though it was a fun idea
Report Post Tip

OhMercedas try reading the original post. If you had you would not have had to ask that. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL