Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 13:25:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >>> ]
Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start Started by: Duplicity on Aug 14, '15 21:42

Can I be in the movie, Gatsby?

Report Post Tip

-prae i would be most honored if you were to join in the movie! 

Report Post Tip

Woo! Fame is mine!

Report Post Tip

Gatsby for president!!!!! 

Report Post Tip

No one will be allowed to sit in another city among crews, build, and then enter LA. You must start fresh in the borders of LA. 

Also, if anyone in LA tries to restrict those outside of LA from doing business there. Such as a business, drugs, racing for RIAs, etc. You will be warned once to stop. Only once, before a severe reaction will occur for such person. 

Report Post Tip

This quickly turned into a big nonsense argument.  While I've never been a fan of these crazy experiments or whatever you want to call them, I applaud Duplicity for doing something bold and giving people a chance to do something different.  It was thrown out that so people quit complaining that things are boring.  It gives everyone a chance to do something non-traditional. 

If you don't like what is being done with LA, ignore it.  They are stuck in their city, not bothering anyone else.  If you chose to joinLA and died, you can't cry as you chose it.  You don't have to participate, you don't even have to pay attention to it. 

Puts her arm around Gatsby.

If you move to LA, can I come visit?  I would love a vacation, and I'm quite fond of Hollywood.  I bet Visas would even come with me.  A little music, sunshine, it would do dat ass good. 

Report Post Tip

Hayley You can always visit. Best friends for life for realisies! 

Gatsby struts at the chant by AfghanTango and his Bg's for president.

Duplicity I am moving. Join me in le movie! 

Report Post Tip

Sigh...

Talk about building a city all you want. But I believe the people who are in LA now, have shown the world what it's like. Someone coming off the shores who is unaffiliated will now, not feel comfortable trying for something that Duplicity has put in place. It's like blocking what's trying to be achieved here.

I have no interest or say in the matter, I am just voicing what others have also stated to me in private mails. For the potential revision of rules to be considered.

You are absolutely right, thanks to your retarded kin..actually they all are I should be more specific. After your attempts with Roose and Carmen it's left new comers on edge, because there is a chance some dumb ass from the Skorp bloodline might come over to shoot them, just because they were 'bored' and wanted to blow off steam..

I respect you Eredin for keeping him in his play pen, most people don't have time for people as...special... as Mr Davidson, make sure he doesn't take off that helmet.

Duplicity, you may look into us here in LA, and you'll see that we aren't putting any restrictions up, no rules, no who can and can't have a family, and we definitely aren't waiting till someone is 24hrs old to shoot them just to add a petty 'notch' in our gun, we want this to be as much of a success as you do. Though you may also find us playing police as it seems no one else will.

Gatsby I've contacted Mr Siegal, and he's arranged for you to have your own set down here in Hollywood to film the masterpiece we all know you're so capable of.

Report Post Tip

So basically what you are saying Tywin is because of Skorp, who you now know is an actual family, you will continue to use him as an excuse to keep shooting people that may want to try their hand in LA? So ultimately sounds like you are just adding "notches" to your belt.

I can't say I see you playing police as more than bullies to make yourselves feel better about yourself.

Report Post Tip

Let's not forget that people in LA are probably in for their own gain, to satisfy their desire to gain a crew of their own and probably a desire to rule over LA as well. That's what people are in this for, I assume. Not to hold hands and build together happily with other people. 

Report Post Tip

The bloodline of Skorpeon has had some really prestigious moments, you can sit here and say that he is nothing but trouble, sure sometimes he has fun and does stupid things and maybe it doesn't pan out as well, but I was here when he had his Creep run under WildTurkey and he was nothing short of Magnificent, I also have had the luxury of having him in one of my bloodline's family and once again he was brilliant.

Lets not nitpick bloodlines here as everyone can do that, he may seem like a goof but when he wants to play seriously, he can do it with the best of them.

Report Post Tip

Sovereign that may be but to try and claim something that its not is ridiculous. Why try to say you would play nice when you clearly won't? I mean you could say whatever you want but actions speak louder, and their actions are saying it all in my opinion.

Report Post Tip

Because it makes them look better, of course.

Report Post Tip

To whom does it make them look better? To the people turning a blind eye to what they are actually doing? I suppose to those people it would make them look better. Anyone paying attention though would see it for what it really is.

Report Post Tip

More disappointed in using the term 'retarded' and 'special' to degrade someone. Expand your vocabulary, seriously.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So basically what you are saying Tywin is because of Skorp, who you now know is an actual family, you will continue to use him as an excuse to keep shooting people that may want to try their hand in LA? So ultimately sounds like you are just adding "notches" to your belt.

I can't say I see you playing police as more than bullies to make yourselves feel better about yourself.

Did I say that Seraphyna? Try reading it again, and base your reply off the text that was given instead of assuming and making an ass out of U and Me. Now go through the obits, list these 'notches' for me, and I'll be happy to explain and even walk you through why they were killed and who they shot/killed themselves.

Bullies? Please explain how we're bullies, I'm so very intrigued with what rubbish will come from you next.

Eredin, I will give you that, I don't have as long of a history as you do with his bloodline, I've never seen him Bold outside a comp, though all my encounters with him over my time on MR has left me believing he has an intellectual disability, that float your boat Falcon?

Sovereign, some ARE in it for their own gain, that's why they took the chance and came out here fresh off the boat. Others to take part in something outside the norm. Now this may come as a surprise to you, but in this life you need to work with others, which DOES mean holding hands and building something together instead of fighting eachother and making no progress.

Report Post Tip

Yes, I would assume that most participants are looking to gain something out of it. Might explain why some people committed suicide to be able to start a fresh life in Los Angeles. Working with others isn't the same as holding hands and building with everyone ever, which is what I meant. I don't know why this should come as a surprise to me? Do you think I got this position because I've never worked with others? 

Report Post Tip

Melis, since you know absolutely everything please explain to me exactly what we are doing that others are turning this blind eye to? And what exactly should be done about it in your eyes, since we all know you know whats best for every city here. Teach me how to be a fuckin mobster please.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Gatsby punches Deces

This has me all fired up! Lets go you and me right now! RH VS RH! 

Report Post Tip

Am I allowed to bet, being in LA and all? I have 500k on Deces if I am. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL