Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 09:13:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >>> ]
Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start Started by: Duplicity on Aug 14, '15 21:42

Nope thats cheating. Because if you win an outsider would be giving you money.

Deces goes down. 

Plus i already won. 

Report Post Tip

Deces steps away as she watches Gatsby fall to the floor.

You have to be a tad bit quicker to get close to me old friend. As i watch the streets of a place i once knew, Chicago is my home now.

Report Post Tip

.....fack

Please dun pew me :'[

Report Post Tip

Sovereign, so you would prefer to be lied to? Where someone says one thing and does another would make them technically a liar since they aren't speaking the truth. I don't know if those sorts of people could honestly be trusted should they don a bold suit later on. Am I saying they shouldn't be out for themselves? Sure why not. That's what LA is for isn't it? Not knocking that surely. Just knocking what appears to be bold face lies.

You can claim mobsters don't have to tell the truth. Certainly they don't but if I can see it why would I trust anything that person says? I wouldn't.

Report Post Tip

I'm a person who says ''Why not?'' instead of ''Why?''. I think it's good to heave a healthy dose of skepticism to everything that involves people ''looking out for their own'' and ''protecting their city''. It's normal for people to make themselves seem less bloodthirsty, I think. Even though most people will see through it. 

Report Post Tip
seraphyna what is being lied about? I missed that part.
Report Post Tip

Sovereign, so you would prefer to be lied to? Where someone says one thing and does another would make them technically a liar since they aren't speaking the truth. I don't know if those sorts of people could honestly be trusted should they don a bold suit later on. Am I saying they shouldn't be out for themselves? Sure why not. That's what LA is for isn't it? Not knocking that surely. Just knocking what appears to be bold face lies.

You can claim mobsters don't have to tell the truth. Certainly they don't but if I can see it why would I trust anything that person says? I wouldn't. 

Well how about instead of whining and moaning you actually point out these lies, like I said I can hold your hand and walk you through why these people were killed, and who they shot and killed themselves, though you seem more insistent on calling us liars instead of bringing forth a valid case.

Report Post Tip

Yes Seraphyna, please tell us what exactly we are lying about. Because right now you are making yourself look extremely childish throwing random false accusations about to say that "we aren't to be trusted". 

Report Post Tip

I just had this grand idea! A nice twist to this situation, maybe even a way to live things up a bit. Crew leaders just start dropping disgruntled members from their crews when they fly into LA. They then become fair game and have to survive or die.

Its a cheap rip off of the Hungry Games, but it would be super entertaining.

Report Post Tip

LMFAO. No we do not want your exiled people Falcon, though that is one hell of an idea. Please send them to Visas, DatAss takes them all in. 

Report Post Tip

Falcon, that's a pretty interesting idea, but it will make us look like the bad guys here. We are clearly the sexiest(excluding Afghan) and most peaceful(no exceptions) people in the game. Although we can establish some kind of a correctional facility and convert ''the disgruntled'' people to money making machines.

Report Post Tip

people never learn. every1 just ends up target practise in these things but still ppl act like they are good ideas or somethin. 

Report Post Tip
Hey. I was wrong. I admit it. I was really well played. Props to DabCity :)
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Do I have to do all the work by crossing the T's and dotting the I's to make certain LA is a success and not some future target range for Dupilcity and one of her spin offs?

Report Post Tip

Visas will not allow it? Do you not want a challenge. Lets look at the current affairs. You are allied with every district occupied. Is it fair the only choice is you and yours? So this LA idea comes into play to do what? Like i said there are too many loopholes and it is a piss poor idea under the thumb of yours truly. 

I ask who the fuck is she to dictate who does what?

Report Post Tip

I have to ask, if Duplicity did want to settle LA, why would he bother with this experiment rather than just sending people over there to settle it? Seems like a dramatic waste of time.

Report Post Tip
Duplicity is a she
Report Post Tip

Oh, my apologies.

Report Post Tip

Prae has much to learn and this is not an insult. Learning is a process. ( Some do not realize what type of tool is being used)

The gender of Duplicity is not of any significance.  What is important is the grandiose idea of Duplicity with far too many loopholes.

How many are in LA and how many are affiliated and or/agree with Duplicity's idea?

Report Post Tip
Khaleesie
What do you mean by affiliated?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL