Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 13:23:36
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Pretty simple. To help other movie buffs out there, rate and name the last movie you watched.

New, old, whatever.

American Animals (2018)

Not what I expected based on the info I read before watching it. Good watch, though. As it's a newer movie, I wont say much more about it.

7/10

Report Post Tips: 15 / Total: $300,000 Tip

Into The Wild (2007)

Had to do a film analysis on it for my media class. An autobiographical film, one that makes me sentimental every time I watch it. Worth a watch, if you consider yourself to be a wanderlust traveller as well.

7/10

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Fast and the furious 7, 7/10

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The Greatest Showman (2017)

One that I had been meaning to see for a while as a fan of musicals. It was a fun romp of a movie with a number of feel good songs but in the end I felt like it was trying to capture a similar sort of magic as Moulin Rouge and not quite ending up as memorable for me. My wife was a hug fan and to her it hit home much better. The visuals are beautiful, even if they might over romanticize P.T. Barnum.

7.5/10

"Gangs of New York" 9/10 

It's been a while since watching it and still good.

Just watched Infinity War, it was alright. 6.5/10, maybe? Does it get better with another viewing?

Just watched Infinity War, it was alright. 6.5/10, maybe? Does it get better with another viewing?

I have a friend who's seen it 4 times. Loves it. I didn't mind it, but found it a lot to take in, so would watch it again just to catch stuff I might've missed.

Tag (2018)

What a funny movie! Love this kind of humor. Had myself laughing out loud all the way through. Good actors, good story. Just a good damn movie.

8/10

Report Post Tip

Watched the first purge and thought it was good 7/10

Report Post Tip

Currently trying to watch all the MCU films in timeline order. Last one I watched was Avengers: Age of Ultron. I'd say its definitely the weakest of the films (except for maybe The Incredible Hulk).

A solid 5/10

Report Post Tip

Don't wanna actually rate it, since I'm terrible in giving votes, and it might be influenced by emotions, but I wanted to write few words about the last movie I watched

The Grey

Spoilers here, btw, it's a great survival movie, of humans in the wild cold nature of Alaska, after a plane crash. It gets to be too sad and dramatic, but I love how nature is represented: it's cold (at least in that place is), it's dangerous (they get attacked by wolves), and since on mountain too they end up in other dangers like heights and rivers. Yet in some points there are incredibly stunning landscapes. A beautiful and dangerous nature, amazing, yet ready to kill you. I can't find other words, that's how I feel wilderness are, or maybe mostly how they were when humans didn't have all that technology. Surprising what you might need to do if you get into the dangerous part of nature to survive, it points out in what way we are really part of the nature.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Watched the movie Selfless w/ Ryan Reynolds. It was decent...better than I thought it would be.  No nudity though..i feel like they missed a good opportunity at the beginning of the film. 

Report Post Tip

two girls one cup, 10/10! fantastic written scenes.

18+ 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I'd love to, but I don't remember what it was. 

Captain America: First Avenger - it was the second time watching it because I was watching it with a first timer. It was good about a 8/10. 

Report Post Tip

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Great film, but there's a lot to soak in. The more of these Marvel movies that come out, the more imperative it is to see them all and understand the underlying plot. They all tie into each other and to fully appreciate each movie, you will need to understand what came before and be able to understand the various references to other happenings in previous movies. In "Infinity War", it all comes to a head. See it more than once in order to catch all the foreshadowing of what's to come. You will notice something new each time, no matter how many times you see it.

Rating: 9/10

Report Post Tip

Ready Player One

I really enjoyed every minute of it especially all the nostalgic gaming references, I dont think I found anything bad about it. I think it would make a great video game and cannot wait for games to be like this

Crazy Rich Asians (2018)

It was pretty good, the cast thought it was their own version of Black Panther since it was an all Asian including some surprising faces from other shows and movies. It was a good movie for what it was worth. We went in with no expectations other than to give us something to do to pass the time but it was worth the time we gave. Nothing world breaking or anything but a basic simple romantic comedy that ticked all the boxes. I'd say it's a satisfying date night movie.

7/10

Report Post Tip

Groundhog Day!

Always leaves me contemplating being in that situation. Also makes me wonder what would happen if he was in that situation forever. 

Can't beat Bill Murray.

I award it 5/7.

Oceans 8 (2018)

Wasn't a fan. Not sure why it didn't work for me. I like the actors in it, just wasn't feeling what was put together.

5/10

Report Post Tip

This morning I watched Antwone Fisher. (2003)

10/10

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL